The mobile app market is currently booming, with Android and iOS applications (apps) are being downloaded more than ever before. However, it’s not just about the quantity of downloads; it’s also about the quality of the experience that people have with your app. If users are experiencing slow speeds or simply aren’t engaging with your app, then you can lose customers, leads and even money in the process. How can you speed up your mobile app? What are the main reasons why people experience a slow mobile app? And what are some quick solutions to those problems?
1) Technical Limitations
Mobile app development companies typically have a lot of experience with mobile apps. This means that they are familiar with the technical limitations and know how to work within them to create an app that does what it needs to do but doesn’t take up too many resources. They will also be able to hire mobile app developers who specialize in certain types of programming or know advanced coding languages which can help them get the job done more quickly and efficiently.
With all of this experience, these companies are also aware of trends in the industry so they can make sure their clients’ apps stay relevant even as technologies change over time. They’ll be able to incorporate new features into your app when you want them, without any extra cost or fuss.
2) UX Limitations
If the mobile app is slow, even in areas where you might not expect it to be, the UX (user experience) will suffer. This could result in your users abandoning the app and going elsewhere.
There are a few reasons why this might be happening:
1) The company may have hired mobile app developers that are inexperienced or simply too busy with other projects,
2) The company might lack sufficient funds to hire a mobile app development company and keep their employees on payroll,
3) They may not have enough of an incentive to make updates or fix bugs since they already have many users who never complain about their service. Hiring a mobile app development company can help fix these problems.
3) User Expectations
Users expect their mobile app to be up and running in a matter of seconds so it is important that your mobile app meets those expectations. Slow loading speeds can lead to frustrated customers and even worse, they may not come back again. If you have ever had a slow loading speed on your mobile app then this post is for you. Here are six reasons why you should speed up your slow mobile app and how to do it:
1) User Frustration – When users have to wait more than 10 seconds for an app’s content, they become frustrated and will likely close the window or delete the application.
2) Higher Bounce Rate – Slow loading speeds are one of the top three reasons for an increased bounce rate on websites according to a study by Akamai Technologies. The longer it takes for a site to load, the higher chance visitors will leave.
3) Low Ranking – Google takes load time into consideration when ranking pages which means that if your site loads slowly, there’s a good chance you’ll see rankings drop as well.
4) Increased Costs – With large marketing budgets, companies are willing to spend extra money on faster servers and better bandwidth but with small budget budgets these fixes are costly and often out of reach.
5) Missed Sales Opportunities – A fast loading website gives visitors more time to look at products while they’re browsing which leads to potential sales opportunities being missed due to slower page load times which leads them to purchase elsewhere.
4) Cost Of Data Is On The Rise
The cost of data is on the rise. Data is used to download and use apps, browse the internet, and more. The average cost of one gigabyte of data in 2015 was $2.83 USD. In 2016, that number has increased to $4.09 USD. This means it costs almost twice as much for the same amount of data! If you’re trying to keep your costs down, you might want to consider speeding up your mobile app development cycle so that it doesn’t take so long for your app to release – this will help avoid paying overpriced data fees when using your app in the future!
5) User Demands Increased Availability
It’s no secret that people want a faster mobile experience. The more companies can offer users the ability to use their app without experiencing lag, the more likely they are to come back and use your app again. However, with so many other apps out there, it can be hard to keep up with user demands. Luckily, there are a few things you can do in order to increase the availability of your slow mobile app and make it as fast as possible for your users. In this blog post we’re going to talk about six reasons why you need to speed up your slow mobile app and how you can do it.
6) Monetization Pressure Is Increasing
According to Statista, by 2020, the global mobile app market will be worth $141.4 billion. That’s a big number, but it won’t mean much if your app is too slow and people abandon it before they even use it. The speed of your mobile app is an important factor for its success in the marketplace. Users expect an instantaneous response when they interact with your app on their devices. So what can you do to ensure that you have a fast and reliable application that users love? There are six reasons why you need to speed up your slow mobile app:
1) Slow apps make users want to spend less time browsing;
2) If a user leaves, it could lead them away from other products or services that your company offers;
3) Slow apps are not only bad for conversion rates but also increases churn rates – this means customers who stop using your service or who unsubscribe from being notified about new features;
4) Making sure visitors never experience any lag time when navigating through web pages;
5) Slow apps increase abandonment rates which leads to decreased customer lifetime value (CLV);
6) Satisfied customers are more likely to share positive reviews and word of mouth referrals with others.
In a nutshell, your mobile app is not going to be successful if it’s too slow. If you want to be sure that your app meets the needs of your users, then you need to think about how you can speed up your mobile app. There are many things you can do to make sure that your app doesn’t get bogged down in slowness and also won’t have errors or crashes. You should first determine what kind of person might use your app and what they expect from it (this will help you narrow down what features should go into the design).
Next, analyze how much data your user might need at one time. After this, consider using smaller images and videos in order to decrease loading times for some apps; this could also improve performance by reducing file sizes and memory usage on devices with limited storage space. Another option for speeding up an app is optimizing components for performance so they’re fast when activated or used within an app. Finally, test!