One of the most recognizable online markets is Etsy. It is a handmade and antique goods online marketplace where skilled sellers can trade goods and services on a single platform. Customers rely on it because of its widespread popularity and global presence, and it allows them to make a lot of money. If you own a store and are looking for new ways to expand your business, Etsy is a great place to start. As a WooCommerce owner, selling on Marketplace should entice you to make a good profit. Knowband’s WooCommerce Etsy Integration Plugin enables WooCommerce store owners to connect their WooCommerce store to the Etsy Marketplace in a few simple steps.
Sellers can use the Etsy WooCommerce API Integrator to connect their WooCommerce store to Etsy Marketplace, bridging the gap between the two platforms. Vendors can easily download and install it on their website without any coding knowledge or difficulties, and they can willingly map their product listings on Etsy.
WooCommerce store owners can now use multi-channel selling to reach a larger audience with minimal effort, thanks to the automated system and real-time synchronization. The WooCommerce Etsy Integration addon’s backend handles all integration and management.
Some of the configuration options available in the Etsy WooCommerce Connector backend are as follows:
1. Transferring inventory from the WooCommerce store to the Etsy marketplace
2. With the Etsy WooCommerce connector, store administrators can configure Shipping Templates to handle shipping options on the Etsy marketplace.
3. Orders are transferred from Etsy to WooCommerce and managed via a unified interface.
4. Changing the status of marketplace orders via the Etsy WooCommerce integration’s backend
5. Keeping track of errors that occur while performing any task.
The Most Important Benefits of the Etsy WooCommerce Integrator Extension
- The WooCommerce Etsy API Integrator allows you to quickly connect your WooCommerce store to the Etsy Marketplace.
- Vendors can manage all of their Etsy product listings from the connector’s backend thanks to the real-time synchronization feature.
- Using the Etsy WooCommerce Integrator plugin, the admin can manage all products by editing the product profile from the integrator’s backend.
- Using the Etsy WooCommerce connector extension, administrators can run cron jobs to automate the synchronization process.
- Admins can change the order status on Etsy Marketplace from the synchronization tab of the Etsy WooCommerce Synchronization Addon.
- Using the WooCommerce Etsy Integration Extension, administrators can bulk upload products by mapping their store’s categories to the Etsy shop.
- Admins can easily track all errors that occurred while listing products on Etsy by using the Etsy WooCommerce Connector plugin.
- Using the Etsy WooCommerce Integrator, the admin can add multiple delivery methods from the admin panel.
- Admin has the authority to change the prices of products on the Marketplace. Admins can also modify the pricing of products in a specific profile by using the WooCommerce Etsy API Integrator extension.
- The Etsy WooCommerce Connector allows admins to set and update the shipping lag time for a product to avoid order cancellations due to late delivery.
Please contact us at support@Knowband.com if you have any questions about the other features, configuration steps, or installation procedure.