Water is essential for human survival as well as the body’s ability to regulate temperature and execute other basic tasks. It can be found in all cells, organs, and tissues. In today’s world, water plays a critical function in promoting better health. All hazardous substances from water can’t be removed in the typical approach. Water purifiers help you remove harmful contaminants from your drinking water. This article will guide you on how to choose the best water purifier for family use in Bangladesh. Green Dot Ltd can assist you in selecting the most appropriate water filter for your home!
What is Water Purification:
The process of removing unwanted chemicals, biological pollutants, suspended particles, and gases from water is known as water purification.
The goal is to offer water that may be used in a variety of ways. Water is cleaned and disinfected for human use (drinking water), but it can also be used for medicinal, pharmaceutical, chemical, and industrial purposes. Water has been cleaned in a variety of ways throughout history.
Physical procedures include filtration, sedimentation, and distillation; biological processes include slow sand filters or biologically active carbon; chemical processes include flocculation and chlorination; and electromagnetic radiation, such as ultraviolet light, is employed electromagnetically. Visit website, water purifier price in bd
Defining a Water Purifier:
A water filter eliminates sediment and contaminants from water, making it safer to drink and use for various activities such as bathing, cooking, and dishwashing. To gather contaminants and keep them from polluting your water and making their way to places like your kitchen sink, water filters usually utilize a combination of various types of carbon media. Purifiers and filters perform the same thing: they remove contaminants from the water. Water purifiers, on the other hand, go a step farther by eliminating minerals from the water and eradicating biological impurities. This is accomplished by a variety of purifying methods:
- UV Treatment
- Reverse osmosis (RO)
Types of Water Purifiers Available in Bangladesh:
There are many different types of water purifiers on the market. The cost varies depending on the quality and brand. Based on the processes used to purify the water, water purifiers are divided into five categories:
- Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier: A semipermeable membrane is used to filter water in reverse osmosis (RO) water purifier. A water pump pushes the raw hard water through the RO membrane, pressurizing it and allowing it to pass through. During this process, dissolved solids like arsenic, fluoride, lead, chlorine, nitrates, and sulfates are captured and stuck to the RO membrane, resulting in clean water.
- UV Water Purifier: UV (ultraviolet) water filtration is a proven process for removing disease-causing germs, pathogens, such as bacteria, viruses, and cysts from water. This environmentally friendly procedure did not use any chemicals during the purification process. A UV water purifier consists of a UV light tube through which cleansed water must travel. When bacteria and viruses are exposed to UV radiation in running water, they are killed and made inert. Dead body germs are still present in the water, but they are no longer dangerous.
- Ultrafiltration (UF) Water Purifier: Ultrafiltration (UF) is a type of water purification that employs hollow fibers in a membrane made up of a thin layer of material capable of separating water from other particles. Suspended particles, germs, and viruses attach to the UF membrane when water travels across it, capturing and keeping them.
- Activated Carbon Water Purifier: Activated carbon is a sort of carbon that has been broken down into little pieces (coal, coconut shells, nutshells, and wood). Charcoal is commonly used to make activated carbon. Activated carbon removes the majority of pesticides and heavy metals that cause illness in water. Activated carbon removes the chemicals that make water taste and smell bad. Activated carbon is the most effective method for eliminating chlorine from water.
Which is the Best Water Purifier for Family Use:
You can find water filters from different brands on Green Dot Ltd. The prices and functions may differ due to brands. Here are the some of the best water purifiers for family use in Bangladesh-
- HERON G-7 RO PURIFIER: A well-known HERON model is the HERON G-7. You’ll save 7 liters of water with this wall-mounted water filter. Water, as we all know, plays an important role in body control. As a result, drinking water should be free of contaminants and sanitary. If this does not happen, people may get a range of water-borne illnesses. It is not necessary to boil the water. Heron G7 will clean your water thoroughly and eradicate any viruses and germs. There’s no need to be concerned about the safety of the water you consume. Believe in HERON to keep yourself secure.
- 75GPD Easy Pure RO Water Purifier: Customers trust Easy Pure, a renowned brand imported from China, with a 75GPD RO water purifier. With a 75GPD capacity, the Easy Pure EGRO 501 can provide 288 liters of pure water each day, enough for 10-12 people. More than 10 liters of water can be stored in an M/S Pressure Tank. Easy Clean is a company that sells 100 percent pure water for a low price. Believe in the purity of things, drink pure water, and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Fluxtek 5 Stage RO Purifier: The Fluxtek brand has earned the trust of Bangladeshi customers. The FE-115 is the entry-level model for the company. This trademark was created in Taiwan. It’s an open-to-the-public RO water purifier. It’s a 50GPD water purifier with a daily capacity of 192 liters of purified water. A 5G pressure tank (19 liters) is included for storing pure water. A huge, long-lasting American-style faucet is included. It can be hung on the wall or placed under the kitchen sink.
- Six Stage Sanaky-S1 Mineral RO Water Purifier: Sanaky-S1 is the Sanaky series’ first model. Vietnam is the source of this water purifier. This machine can be used in any location. It’s a mineral RO water purifier that cleans the water before adding minerals to balance the pH level. To ensure optimal flow, it’s a 100GPD water purifier with a 10mm raw water entry pipeline. It can create up to 16 liters of pure water each hour. It purifies raw water using six different filters. It has a TDS controller built-in. You can control the TDS level in your water after filtration. So, without further ado, sign up for Sanaky.
- 5 Stages Top Klean RO Purifier: Bangladeshi customers trust the TopKlean brand because it offers affordable water purifiers. TopKlean’s most recent and updated model is the TPRO-5050. TPRO-5050 is a five-stage RO water purifier with a test and odor filter to maintain the water’s pH balance. It’s a 75GPD water purifier with a capacity of 12 liters per hour. A 3.2G pressure tank is included for keeping pure water.
The aforementioned brands offer some of the best water purifiers for family use. You can choose from the provided options or do your research and find out which model works the best for your household!
Things to Consider Before Buying a Water Purifier:
Because there are so many options on the market, people are usually perplexed when it comes to selecting a water purifier for their homes. It’s a significant decision because it influences the health and well-being of people’s families. There are a few things to consider before purchasing a water purifier. The first step in selecting the best water filter for your home is to determine the source of your tap water. The water is safe to drink if the TDS level is less than 500 ppm; however, if the dissolved solids level is greater than 1000 ppm, the water is unsafe and poisonous.
Several water purifiers are available, depending on the quality and source of the water. RO (Reverse Osmosis) technology is the best solution for water with a TDS level of more than 500ppm. Heavy metals, particulates, and minerals are filtered out of the water using RO technology, which uses selectively permeable membranes. UV (ultraviolet) filtration can be used to remove pollutants while conserving essential minerals if the TDS level is less than 200 ppm.
Determine the capacity of your water filter by analyzing your family’s daily water usage. Purifiers with a large water storage capacity work effectively in areas where electricity fluctuates frequently. Look for advanced features and functionality when selecting a water purifier. The water is cleaned by some filters, which must be repaired and maintained regularly. Always consider service availability and overall maintenance expenses when purchasing a water purifier.
Water purifiers are necessary household appliances. As a result, you must always exercise caution while buying one. Consider the quality and performance of a water purifier before purchasing one. Green Dot Ltd has a wide range of brands and models to choose from.
Conduct research and read internet reviews before making a decision. Invest in the best available water filter since your health and well-being are at stake! Green Dot Ltd is always prepared to assist you if you’re unsure about the water purifier to buy for your home.