After passing the 12th examination, the students remain in the same dilemma: what should they do after 12th? Which would be suitable for them. Along with the students, their parents are also worried about choosing a good course for their children after 12th. There are many general courses, professional courses, English speaking courses, diploma courses and computer courses available after 12th. Apart from this, you can also do government jobs after 12th. You will know about all these in detail in this post. In this blog post, we will know about the courses available after 12th Science stream.
What to do after 12th?
After 12th Science (PCM) students can do B.Tech, B.Sc, etc. PCB students can do MBBS, BDS, etc.
Next, you will be told many courses after 12th stream wise, among them you can choose any course according to your wish. Before choosing any course, collect good information about it such as course How much are the fees, what are the career options after that, which top colleges offer this course, etc.
12th Science stream is divided into two parts:
PCM : Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
PCB : Physics, Chemistry & Biology
What to do after 12th PCM?
Most of the 12th PCM students go towards engineering, students who want to become a professor or want to go in the field of research, they do B.Sc, apart from this, PCM students can also do almost all courses in commerce and arts.
- Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Merchant Navy (B.Sc. Nautical Science)
- Pilot Indian Flying Schools conduct a CPL program of 2-3 years.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Railway Apprentice Exam, 4 years training after selection
- If you also intend to do engineering after 12th (PCM), then you should start preparing for JEE Main from now on, because all the top engineering colleges get admission in B.Tech only on the basis of JEE Main score. .
- If you want to take admission in IIT then you have to clear JEE Main as well as JEE Advanced.
What to do after 12th PCB?
- Most of the same students do from 12th PCB, who want to become a doctor or pharmacist, you can do MBBS, BDS, etc. to become a doctor.
- Apart from this, you can do a Bachelor of Physiotherapy. This is one of the trending careers and there is not much competition in it.
- Many reputed careers are available after 12th PCB. After this you can get jobs in hospitals, science labs, research institutes, etc. Or you can practice by opening your own clinic.
Following are the major courses after 12th PCB:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- BSc in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- environmental science
- forensic science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & AH)
If you want to do MBBS, BDS, BHMS or BUMS from the above mentioned courses, then you have to clear NEET exam to take admission in these courses. Then admission will be given on the basis of NEET score.
If you want to get a job soon after 12 PCB then you can do a paramedical course. These are job oriented courses. Its fees and duration are both mainly less.
Following are the major Paramedical courses after 12th PCB:
- BSc in X-ray Technology
- BSc in Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- B.Sc. OTT (Operation Theatre Technology)
- BSc in Dialysis Technology
- BSc in MLT (Medical Lab Technology)
- B.Sc. in Radiography
- BSc in Medical Record Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BSALP)
- B.Sc in Ophthalmic Technology
- B.Sc in Audiology and Speech Therapy
- BSc in Optometry
- BSc in Anaesthesia Technology
After 12th Govt Job List:
- Indian Army Officer
- Indian Airforce Officer
- Indian Navy Officer
- State Police
- assistant loco pilot
- civil engineer