Table of contents
- What is CoffeeScript for learning?
- Why should you use CoffeeScript App Development?
- Let’s know Functional Binding and the Fat Arrow.
- Take a look at the CoffeeScript Application Development tools.
What is CoffeeScript for learning?
Let’s have some basic points to learn CoffeeScript efficiently:
- CoffeeScript Documentation on GitHub could be the best place to learn. You can find extra resources for learning CoffeeScript.
- It always comes with specific CoffeeScript Documentation. It is excellent and good enough for anyone to learn CoffeeScript.
- For further help, except CoffeeScript documentation. It makes you understand the language of CoffeeScript. Choose free resources such as The Little Book of CoffeeScript and Smooth CoffeeScript.
- If you want to continue to learn CoffeeScript to become perfect, we recommend you to buy a book from Pragmatic Programmers.
- You can produce some informative messages through your application development. Get genuine help from CoffeeScript that provides simple language as per the rules.
Why should you use CoffeeScript App Development?
There are some valuable points for using CoffeeScript app development:
Let’s know Functional Binding and the Fat Arrow
CoffeeScript always comes with many features and services and along with that, there are so many examples with its various documents that are used by the developers. Hence, let’s discuss the functional binding and the fat arrow that you can find in CoffeeScript. It helps you to maintain such a feature within callback functions that you might see it as a new feature to work upon it. If you want to take an example while using jQuery to bind to an element on the page and seek a callback function when the element is clicked.
The best way to get a project done faster is to start sooner.
Take a look at the CoffeeScript Application Development tools
Use CoffeeScript on GitHub:
Use CoffeeScript Extension in Chrome:
Use Web Workbench:
Use CoffeeScript TextMate Bundle:
If you develop Rails and Node.js applications on the Mac using TextMate, prefer TextMate Bundle. It always supports CoffeeScript to maintain the bundle in a vital manner.