Are you looking for the Detailed Explanation of Dofollow Link? What are Dofollow Links? How to build dofollow backlinks? How NoFollow works?
A dofollow link is a backlink that points back to your website or blog for Google and other search engines to crawl.
It will help to improve a website’s domain authority, or domain rating, which in turn, helps to improve keyword ranking.
<a href="https://domain.com">hyperlink text</a>
What are Nofollow Links?
A nofollow link, or backlink, is a link which does not pass authority on to the website it is linking to. These links do not help in terms of SEO.
<a href="https://domain.com" rel="nofollow">hyperlink text</a>
The main benefit of dofollow link is that they improve the PageRank for a website and individual web pages and ranks in search engines.
- Pass PageRank value from the original site to the destination site.
- Trust signal for search engine algorithms.
- Help a web page rank higher for its target keywords.
- Helps Google and other search engines discover your content for faster indexing and ranking.
nofollow backlinks were first recognized by search engines in 2005 when comment spam became an issue. Webmasters were able to make links in the comment fields so the website wouldn’t have benefit from spamming comments with links.
The natural do follow form of links is used by Google to measure PageRank. More links means more link juice, which results in higher ranking website pages.
Most SEO spammers won’t bother posting irrelevant links to blogs or forum posts if they know they won’t get to publish a follow link.
- Guest blogging
- Publish original content that can be cited as a source
- Broken link research
- Write testimonials or comments on other sites
- Internal linking to other pages on your site
- Create a shareable infographic
If you need dofollow backlinks, please post your website links here.