Before moving towards CLAT Result, it is important to know CLAT Exam.
What is CLAT?
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national entrance exam for admission to the country’s 22 National Law Universities India’s most prestigious national law colleges, which provide undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. Almost all other law school entrance tests are objective and comprise multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Many students feel perplexed and unable to make the correct judgement when presented with these MCQs. They appear to struggle to pick the ideal option despite rigorous preparation, in-depth information, and professional talents. It’s crucial to know how to respond to this kind of question correctly.
The CLAT test is held once a year by the National Law University (NLU) among the CLAT Committee’s 22 members. But in the year 2022, CLAT will be held two times ie. CLAT 2022 on June 19, 2022, and CLAT 2023 will be held on Dec 18, 2022.
All who qualify for the CLAT can apply for 3-year/5-year Integrated LLB and LLM programmes.
CLAT 2022 Key Pointers
|CLAT||Common-Law Admission Test|
|Type of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Administrator||Consortium of Law|
|Purpose of CLAT||Entrance to NLU, and other Private Law Colleges|
|Validity of scorecard||One year|
CLAT 2022 Important Dates
Earlier CLAT 2022 was to be held on May 8, 2022, but the Consortium of Law has revised the date, now it is on June 19, 2022.
Check other Important Dates for CLAT Exam below;
|Event||Dates for CLAT 2022|
|Release of admission notification||December 26, 2022|
|Start of CLAT 2022 online application form||January 1, 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 09, 2022|
|Release of admit card||To be notified|
|CLAT 2022 exam date||June 19, 2022 (2 pm to 4 pm)|
|Release of provisional answer key||To be notified|
|Release of final answer key||To be notified|
|Declaration of results||To be notified|
|Commencement of counselling||To be notified|
How to prepare for CLAT?
The CLAT curriculum and pattern should be the foundation of CLAT preparation for new applicants. They should be aware of all of the topics included in the CLAT syllabus as well as the importance given to each subject. This would offer them an advantage in getting their preparations off to a good start. The CLAT syllabus is extensive and covers a wide range of topics. Candidates can, however, look at the table below for the subject-wise distribution of questions and marks.
The most treasured desire of most aspiring legal experts is to pass the CLAT exam. “How to prepare for CLAT,” however, is a question that every applicant has. CLAT scores are important since they will help you get into a good law school. It’s never too early to devise a logical and realistic CLAT preparation approach.
CLAT preparation takes a lot of hard work and a consistent strategy, so it’s understandable if you’re feeling overwhelmed. But don’t be concerned; we’ve got you covered. Many CLAT candidates have used topper-proof suggestions from CL-LST experts to ensure they get into the college of their dreams.
Tips and Tricks of How to prepare for CLAT
Preparing for CLAT is not that easy, but a clear plan and the best strategy make you win over CLAT.
Following are the points that you should keep in mind while preparing for CLAT.
- Stay to the Test Pattern – Understand the examination format and scoring system.
- Examine the Complete Syllabus – Cover the most important aspects of the curriculum. Don’t leave something out simply because you don’t like it.
- Mock Exams for Practice – Mock examinations are crucial in deciding your exam achievement. Your performance on practice tests predicts how well you’ll do on the real thing.
- Pay close attention to every area.- Don’t skip over portions you don’t think are relevant. All areas of the syllabus must be studied carefully.
- Make notes for your studies.- Prepare notes and jot down key ideas from your research. Rather than studying from books, it is easier to learn from your own notes. These notes will help you prepare for the CLAT in the last 30 days
- Make notes for your studies – Prepare notes and write down key ideas from your research. Rather of studying from books, it is easier to learn from your own notes. These notes will help you prepare for the CLAT during last 30 days.
- Talk to your friends and teachers about it – Talk to your friends and professors about the curriculum and notes. It allows you to expand your social network.
- Consider the positive – Learn to think positively and maintain a good attitude. Let us now develop a broad plan for each area of CLAT 2022 – 23, which will help students better understand how to approach the CLAT test.
CLAT Result 2022
In July 2022, the CLAT 2022 results will be released. The CLAT exam is organised by the Consortium of National Law Universities. CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is a nationwide entrance test that will be held for admission to various UG and PG law programmes. Students will be admitted to all National Law Universities (NLUs) around the country using this test. Here you will find information about CLAT 2022 Results, such as the date of release, scorecard, and cut-off.
How to check CLAT Result 2022?
Following are the steps to check CLAT Result 2022 –
- Go to the official website.
- On the screen, a candidate login page will appear.
- Carefully fill in the required information, such as the Registered Email ID and Date of Birth.
- After you’ve filled out your information, click the “Login” button.
- On the screen, the result/scorecard will be presented.
- Take a print of the result after downloading it.
- Candidates should remember to bring additional printouts for the admissions process.
This is how you can check your CLAT Result.