NET is used for applying for Assistant Professorships, Research Fellowships, and both at Indian universities and colleges. National Testing Agency will conduct the UGC NET exam starting in December 2021. CBSE conducted UGC NET 2022. As part of the UGC NET program for the June 2022 session, National Eligibility Authority (NTA) will conduct tests for positions in Indian government universities and colleges such as Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (J.R.F.).
UGC NET 2022 Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date
UGC NET is used for applying for Assistant Professorships, Research Fellowships, and both at Indian universities and colleges. National Testing Agency will conduct the UGC NET exam starting in December 2021. CBSE conducted UGC NET 2022. The NTA conducts the UGC NET exam twice, once in June and once in December. As part of the UGC NET program for the June 2022 session, National Eligibility Authority (NTA) will conduct tests for positions in Indian government universities and colleges such as Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (J.R.F.).
UGC NET Notification 2022
Please fill out the UGC NET Application Form before the deadline. The CBSE UGT NET Examination will be held in July after the CBSE UGC NET Notification is released. You can check a wide range of information about UGC NET on this page.
|Full form of the Exam||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|Name of Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Purpose||For the selection of candidates for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professors|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Language||English and Hindi|
It is expected that the application process for the N.E.T. Exam for December 2022 will commence very soon. The NET JRF Application Form must be filled in by all interested and eligible candidates before the last date. This page links directly to the application form. They can fill out their application form before the last date to take the NET July exam.
UGC NET Online Registration 2022
Applicants for the June 2022 will be able to apply online after the notification is published. To meet the eligibility requirements, please click on this link. Applications received late will not be reviewed. Four steps comprise the process of applying online. Candidates should be aware of the following:
- The authority will provide an opportunity for candidates to correct their applications.
- For a photograph to be accepted, its size must range from 10 K.B. to 100KB, while for a signature, it should range from 4 K.B. to 30KB.
- Photographs and signatures should have dimensions of 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The confirmation page should not be sent to the authority office.
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2022
To appear in the UGC NET 2022 exam, candidates must read the eligibility criteria: Here are the general guidelines:
- All candidates must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university/institution recognized by the U.G.C.
- To qualify, you must pass an exam in Computer Science & Applications, Humanities (including languages), and Electronic Science.
- For students of the reserved category, the requirement is 55% marks.
- Applicants in the final semester before receiving their Master’s degree can apply.
- The aggregate marks of PhD degree holders are relaxed by 5%. Applicants who meet these requirements must complete their Master’s degree examination by 19th September 1991.
- There is a five-year age relaxation for OBC-NCL, SC, S.T., and P.W.D..
- Candidates with a L.L.M. degree will be eligible for three years of age relaxation. Depending upon the service period up to the exam date, service in the armed forces is eligible for a relaxation of up to five years.
- No more than five years of age relaxation is allowed on the above ground.
UGC NET Application Form 2022
- Online application forms are available for UGC NET applicants.
- From the second week of March 2022 to the fourth week of April 2022, candidates will register for the December session.
- Candidate eligibility must be confirmed before applying, as NTA will release application forms for only eligible candidates.
- Although the authority can correct application forms, applicants must complete the Application Form with extreme caution.
- The correction period will allow candidates to correct their mistakes, but only with selected details.
- Their application form cannot be accepted after registration if they do not submit it before the deadline.
- Candidates should obtain a printed copy of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
UGC NET Exam Date 2022
Upon the UGC NET 2022 Notification release, the dates for the June 2022 examination will be announced. It will be held in two shifts: between 9 am and 12 pm and between 3 pm and 6 pm. The dates of the tentative UGC NET 2022 June exams are listed below.
|UGC NET 2022 Events||Date|
|UGC NET Notification||March 2022|
|Release of Application form||March 2022|
|Last date to Submit UGC NET Application||April 2022|
|Last date to Pay Fee||April 2022|
|Correction of Application Form||April 2022|
|Downloading of UGC NET Admit Card||May 2022|
|UGC NET 2022 Exam Dates||June 2022|
|UGC NET Answer Key 2022||June 2022|
|UGC NET Result Date||July 2022|
UGC NET 2022 exam date and notification will be released soon by the NTA. It is expected that the NTA will release the UGC NET notification 2022 in April 2022 end or at the beginning of May 2022. The UGC NET 2022 exam is expected to be held in June 2022. The UGC NET application 2022 will begin after the release of the official notification. The UGC NET 2022 exam will be conducted by the NTA to determine the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or both. The UGC NET validity of the JRF Award Letter has been extended for one more year beyond the three-year period. The decision has been announced by the
UGC NET 2021 exam process for the merged December 2020 and June 2021 cycles has concluded successfully. The UGC NET E-Certificate 2021 has been released for the qualified candidates on the official portal of the NTA. Also, we have provided below the direct link to download the UGC NET certificate. The UGC NET result 2021 was declared on February 19, 2022.
UGC NET 2022 Exam Highlights
The highlights of the UGC NET 2022 exam are given below.
|Exam Particulars||Exam Details|
|Exam Name||UGC NET (University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online – CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|No. of Applicants||12,67,000 (in 2021)|
|No. of Test-takers||6,71,288 (in 2021)|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|No. of Papers and Total Marks||
|Total Questions||50 MCQs in Paper 1 and 100 MCQs in Paper 2|
|Language/Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Exam Purpose||Determine the eligibility of candidates for posts of only Assistant Professor or both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges|
|No. of Test Cities||239|
|Official Website & Helpline No.||