QuickBooks is considered one of the best accounting software across the globe. Although, you can face issues while working on QuickBooks at any time, just like any other software. At this point, we will be discussing one such error ‘QuickBooks OLSU 1013 Error’ that usually arises because of the communication issue between the bank and your account. In addition to this, the same error might also pop up when you don’t have a proper internet connection.
The following post consists of all the required information on ‘QuickBooks OLSU 1013 Error.’ Let’s start by knowing all the possible causes for the same error.
Causes behind the Occurrence of QuickBooks OLSU 1013 Error
- Because of using an outdated banking institution, QuickBooks Error code OLSU 1013 may appear.
- When you have entered an incorrect ID or password, you have to face OLSU 1013.
- The Express mode side-by-side mode is not in use.
Methods to Resolve QuickBooks OLSU Error 1013
Go through the following solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013.
Method 1: Configuring Internet Explorer
- The first step is to launch Internet Explorer and then click on the Tools icon.
- After that, go to Internet Options and click on the Advanced tab.
- Next, choose the Security tab and mark the TLS 1.2 box.
- Press the OK tab and shut down the window.
- Finally, reboot the system and relaunch the QuickBooks application.
Method 2: Reconnecting Bank Accounts via QuickBooks
- Firstly, Launch QuickBooks and choose the Company tab.
- After that, click on Chart of Accounts.
- Next, mark the Include Inactive checkbox and locate the accounts that are not active.
- You need to right-tap on these accounts.
- And then, choose the Edit Account.
- Click on the Bank Feed Settings tab and select Deactivate All Online Services.
- Press OK > “Save and Close.”
- Finally, access the data file.
Method 3: Download the Latest Updates for FID
- The initial step is to launch QuickBooks and choose the Banking tab.
- After that, click on the Bank Feeds and choose Bank Feed Center.
- Now, select the Sync all this bank option and wait until the process gets started.
- Right-tap on the Windows icon and click on the File Explorer to launch a new window.
- You need to locate the recent version and then choose the file folder.
- Look for the fidir.txt file and paste the copied text over here.
- Save the changes by choosing the Save option.
- Finally, launch QuickBooks and check whether QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013 has been fixed or not.
4: By Enabling the TLS 1.2 Protocol on Windows
To troubleshoot the error message 1013 that appears when performing a function in QB, users should utilize the Gear option. This option has to be selected for turning on TLS 1.2 Protocol. Go to Internet Explorer 11 and ensure that you are using the latest version. Then choose the Gear feature in QB and visit Internet Options for fixing QuickBooks error message OLSU-1013. Next, push the Advanced button. Further, move forward to the Security area to continue.
- You need to open your “Internet Explorer 11”.
- Make sure the version you are using is the latest.
- Select the “Gear” tab in the “QuickBooks” software.
- Move to “Internet Options”.
- Press “Advanced”.
- Reach the “Security” field.
- Remove the mark from “USE TLS 1.0”.
- Put a mark against “USE TLS 1.2”.
- Push “Apply”.
- Click on the “Ok” button.
- Clear the programs that are running in the background.
- Now, your desktop needs to be restarted.
- This will help you in solving error 1013 in the software.
5: Via a New Company File
The New Company option lets the users resolve the QuickBooks error message OLSU 1013. Creating this file can be suggested when you find the error message particularly while accessing it. Commence its execution by pressing the File button in the accounting software. Press Express Start and add the account in which you are facing the problems. The Bank Feed account may also be required to be set up.
- Run “QuickBooks”.
- In the second step, you have to head to “File”.
- Pick the “New Company” tab.
- Tap on “Express Start”.
- Now, you are required to add the particular bank account that you are facing problems with.
- You are also needed to set up the Bank Feeds account.
- For testing the account, you will have to download “Bank Feed Transactions”.
Await for the results of the test. Afterward, you may run this software. Use it for a while to ensure that the error message 1013 has been settled.
We expect that the post has proved to be fruitful for you in terms of fixing QuickBooks OLSU Error 1013. There might be instances of getting stuck in issues while resolving the same issue. If you are also confronting such an issue, dial our toll error support phone number 1-860-215-2261 to get an expert’s advice.