QuickBooks PDF Converter is a build-in tool that helps users to convert invoices and reports in PDF format. To convert these files, users need to have a QuickBooks print component. Also, the tool is used to convert balance sheets, statements, and payroll slip into PDF format. The tool is of great benefit as it allows users to share the files and reports as PDFs via email. It makes the sharing process effortless as users can easily send the converted files to their business associates who do not use QuickBooks. Follow the complete article to get in-depth information on QuickBooks PDF Tool.
Connect with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our toll-free number if you want to know more about QuickBooks PDF Converter
Step-by-Step Guide to Install QuickBooks PDF Converter
- Go to your Windows Desktop icon and search for QuickBooks in the list of programs.
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon and choose Properties.
- Select Find Target or Open File Location. Now, you will see multiple documents in Windows Explorer.
- Select Install Application or Install.exe to install the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- Complete the installation process and go to the Windows Start menu.
- Click Run, type Printers within the Open field, and click OK.
- When the Printers and Faxes window opens, select Document Converter, and then Rename.
- Name it as QuickBooks PDF Converter and hit Enter on your keyboard.
Here is how to convert QuickBooks document as PDF?
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop application and choose the invoice that you want to save as a PDF.
- Select a folder where you can save the invoice as a PDF.
- In the File Name field, enter the file name and click OK.
To send solicitations in PDF:
- Open QuickBooks, move to Project, and choose the Invoices tab.
- Choose the invoice row where the invoice was recently issued.
- Select the ‘Save the invoices as a PDF attachment on another email’ option in the invoice tab toolbar.
You may also read this blog : QuickBooks Error c 343
Benefits of QuickBooks PDF Converter Tool
Following are some advantages of this pdf tool:
- The files and reports converted to pdf can be easily accessed by users using Adobe Reader, PDF Viewer, Perfect PDF Reader, and PDF-Xchange viewer.
- It is used to convert various reports such as company invoices, balance sheets, bills, and reconciliation statements.
- Users can easily upload the document converted to PDF format and email it to clients.
There are instances when QuickBooks can’t save documents as a PDF, and users face pdf and printing errors. To resolve any issue related to QuickBooks PDF Converter, download, and install the most recent version of QuickBooks Tool Hub on your workstation and run the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool:
- Close company files if open and after that, close the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Open your browser, and download the QuickBooks Tool Hub setup file of its most recent version.
- The downloaded file gets saved to the Downloads folder automatically. You can save the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to your Windows Desktop for easy access.
- Open the file, follow the step-wise instructions, and agree to the terms and conditions to install the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- After finishing the installation process, go to your desktop and double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon.
- From the tool hub, choose the Program Problems tab and click QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool.
Following are some PDF converter errors that can be fixed by running the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool:
- PDF Converter shows offline
- You can not print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30, or -41.
- Error 1722 or 1801 while installing PDF Converter
Method 1. Installing Microsoft XPS Document Writer again on Windows 8
- Move to the upper right corner and click Start Screen.
- Choose Settings, open Control Panel, and select Devices and Printers.
- Click the Microsoft XPS Document Writer icon, select Remove device and click Yes.
- Go to the toolbar, choose Add a printer and select Add a local printer or network print with manual settings.
- From the Use an existing port, click PORTPROMPT: ( Local Port) and click Next.
- Scroll the manufacturer list, choose Microsoft and then select Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- Click the Replace the current driver option and then Next.
- Go to the Printer Name field, take out v4, so the name is Microsoft XPS Document Writer, and click Finish.
You may also read this blog : QuickBooks Error 6000 83
Method 2. Reset Windows user permissions for the XPS Document Writer
- Go to the Printers Control Panel and right-click the Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- Choose Printer properties and then Security.
- Click the Everyone user group. If this group is not in the list, click the Add button, write Everyone in the field and choose Check Names.
- From the Allow column, click Print and then OK.
- In Windows Explorer, go to C:\Windows\System32\spool and choose Printers.
- Select Properties, then Security and click Edit.
- Next, click Add, type Local Service and click Enter.
- Assure Local Service has Full Control, click OK and open QuickBooks to save a file as pdf.
Proceed to the steps given below if you want to delete the QuickBooks PDF converter:
- Log in to Windows with admin privileges.
- Go to the Printers and Faxes window.
To delete PDF converter on Windows XP:
- Click the Start menu, select Run and open it.
- In the Run field, write Control Printers and click OK.
To delete PDF Converter on Windows Vista:
- Click the Start menu and open Run. If you can’t find the run, go to the Windows search field.
- Type ‘Control Printers’ in the search field and click OK.
- Right-click the QuickBooks PDF Converter and click Delete.
- To confirm the deletion, click Yes.
That’s all about QuickBooks PDF Converter. We hope this blog will answer all your queries about the tool. Call us on our customer support number and talk to the certified QuickBooks expert’s team if you need some additional information.
You may also read this blog : How To Fix And Troubleshooting “QBDBMgrN Not Running On this computer” Error?