Whenever looking for a smooth way of solving accountancy issues, you have Quickbooks at your disposal. Millions of businesses worldwide use QuickBooks for bookkeeping and accounting purposes. However, there is one major issue with this application, the QuickBooks Errors.
Those who have been using QuickBooks would understand how often they have to go through QuickBooks Error Code 3371. The error message says that the software could not show up the license data, and could not initialize the license properties. QuickBooks installer error code 1935 or QuickBooks Error Code 3371 has the potential to disrupt your work efficiency. Hence, fix the issue as soon as you can.
What Exactly Is The QuickBooks Error Code 3371?
The QuickBooks Error Code 3371 and QuickBooks installer error code 1935 are one of the many QB errors that users face regularly on their QuickBooks software or related versions. This error shows up when QB can’t load your license data to the software. It generally pops up because there are some installation issues with the software. Apart from that, the system may lack components needed for the installation or repair of the software. There is a grave loss of data, or the files are corrupted, leading to this error.
The reasons behind QuickBooks Error Code 3371
Many reasons contribute to the rise of QuickBooks installer error code 1935 or QuickBooks Error Code 3371. That’s why we decided to keep you informed of possible reasons that could cause this issue. Make sure you read this list thoroughly to avoid any failure when you try to fix the issue. Apart from that, this list will help you avoid showing up for these errors in the future.
- Your windows operating system isn’t updated, as many latest updates are pending. Update the windows and restart the system.
- Also, third-party apps are interrupting the installation of QuickBooks software. Hence, you can pause or block them till the time QB installs completely.
- The user has weak internet connectivity to their system. When QB can’t connect with the server of Intuit, these problems arise.
- The user has imported the QBO file without saving them first.
- Components like MSXML, NET framework, and other such necessary parts are damaged. Also, the QBresgistration.dat file is damaged.
The Early Signs That Directly Indicate QuickBooks Error Code 3371
The QuickBooks Error shows up with messages. These warning dialogues specifically indicate the reason behind the popping up of these errors. Along with the warning message of QuickBooks Error Code 3371 and QuickBooks installer error code 1935, other signs indicate that the user is facing this error.
- The error code with its specific message appears and doesn’t let the user work on the software.
- Apart from that, you cannot access your company file and other QB-related data.
- There must be an input delay made with the keyboard or mouse on the QB screen.
Finally, the system program will crash repeatedly, without any prior notice. Reach out to the error support team for a quick resolution of these issues. They will fix the problem in no time, doesn’t matter if you are facing QuickBooks Error Code 3371, QuickBooks installer error code 1935, or any other error.
Runtime errors can be annoying and persistent, but it’s not totally hopeless, fixes are possible. Here are ways to fix it. There are also repair methods.
If a fix method works for you, please click the “upvote” button to the left of the answer. , this will let other users know which repair method is currently working best.
Note: Neither ErrorVault.com nor its editors claim responsibility for the results of actions taken while employing any of the repair methods listed on this page – you perform these steps at your own risk.
Method 1 – Close Conflicting Programs
- Open Task Manager by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Delete at the same time. This will allow you to see the list of running programs.
- Go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting each program and clicking the End Process button.
- You will need to observe if the error message will reoccur every time you kill a process.
- Once you have identified the program causing the error, you can move on to the next troubleshooting step, by reinstalling the application.
Method 2 – Update/Reinstall Conflicting Programs
Use Control Panel
- For Windows 7, click the Start button, then Control Panel, then Uninstall a program
- For Windows 8, click the Start button, then scroll down and click More Settings, then Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
- Moreover, For Windows 10, just type Control Panel in the search box and click on the result, then click on Uninstall a program
- Once in Programs and Features, click on the problematic program, then click Update or Uninstall.
- If you choose to update you will only have to follow the prompt to complete the process, but if you choose to uninstall you will follow the prompt to uninstall and then re-download or use the installer disc. application to reinstall the program.
Use other methods
- For Windows 7, you can find the list of all installed programs when you click Start and scroll your mouse over the list that appears on the tab. You can see on this list a utility to uninstall the program. You can uninstall using the utilities available in this tab.
- Pour Windows 10, vous pouvez cliquer sur Démarrer, puis sur Paramètres, puis sur Applications.
- Faites défiler vers le bas pour voir la liste des applications et fonctionnalités installées sur votre ordinateur.
- Cliquez sur le programme à l’origine de l’erreur d’exécution, puis vous pouvez choisir de désinstaller ou de cliquer sur Options avancées pour réinitialiser l’application.
Méthode 3 – Mettez à jour votre programme de protection antivirus ou téléchargez et installez la dernière mise à jour de Windows
Method 4 – Reinstall Runtime Librarie
- Uninstall the package by going to Programs and Features, find and highlight Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- Click Uninstall at the top of the list and when done restart your computer.
- Download the latest Microsoft redistributable package and then install it.
You may also read: QuickBooks installation error 1723