Shoulder MRI in Albuquerque: How to Get the Best Images
If you’re in shoulder MRI in Albuquerque and are thinking about getting an MRI, make sure you choose a facility that specializes in shoulder MRI. Regular MRI equipment may not allow your doctor to get the best images of your shoulder joint. Here are some tips on how to get the best results from your MRI.
What will it show?
A shoulder MRI in Albuquerque can show a lot of different things. It can show the bones, muscles, tendons, and vessels from various views. This helps doctors get a better idea of what is going on inside the shoulder joint.
Why should I get an MRI?
If you’re experiencing shoulder pain, you may be wondering if you should get an MRI. An MRI can provide a detailed digital image of the shoulder joint, which can help your doctor diagnose the source of your pain. Here’s what you need to know about getting a shoulder MRI in Albuquerque.
What questions should I ask my doctor before scheduling the exam?
- What is the purpose of the exam?
- What are the risks involved?
- What are some things I can do to prepare for the exam?
- How long will the exam take?
- What will happen during the exam?
- What will happen after the exam?
- How will I receive my results?
What do my insurance benefits cover?
When you’re looking for a shoulder MRI in Albuquerque, it’s important to know what your insurance benefits cover. Many insurance plans will cover at least some of the cost of an MRI, but there may be some out-of-pocket costs depending on your plan. To get the best possible image, you’ll want to find a facility that is covered by your insurance.
There are a few things you can do to prepare for your shoulder MRI. First, make sure to wear comfortable clothing that doesn’t have any metal fasteners. You’ll also need to remove any jewelry or piercings. Finally, it’s important to stay still during the procedure so that the images are clear.
The team at ABC Imaging is dedicated to providing high-quality images and excellent customer service.
Where can I have an MRI done near me?
If you’re looking for an MRI shoulder in Albuquerque, there are several great options. Here are a few of the best places to get an MRI shoulder in Albuquerque:
- University of New Mexico Hospital – This hospital is known for its excellent imaging quality, and its staff is experienced in handling all types of patients.
- Lovelace Medical Center – Lovelace has some of the most advanced imaging equipment available, and their staff is highly trained in using it.
- Presbyterian Hospital – Presbyterian Hospital is another great option for getting an MRI shoulder in Albuquerque. They have a highly skilled staff and state-of-the-art equipment.
When should I schedule my appointment?
You should schedule your appointment for a shoulder MRI in Albuquerque when you have been experiencing pain or weakness in your shoulder for more than a few days. This will help ensure that the root cause of your pain can be accurately diagnosed. If you are unsure whether or not you need an MRI, you can always consult with your doctor.
What happens during the procedure? (four sentences):
During the procedure, you will lie on your back on an exam table. A special coil will be placed around your shoulder. The machine will then take pictures of your shoulder from different angles. The entire process usually takes less than an hour.
What are the benefits of having a shoulder MRI?
What are some things to be aware of on the day of my appointment?
- Make sure you have a recent photo ID with you when you go to your appointment. This is so that the staff can verify your identity and ensure that you are the correct patient.
- Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement. You may be asked to change into a gown for the procedure.
- Be aware of any metal objects on your body, such as jewelry or piercings. These will need to be removed before the MRI can take place.
- Inform the staff of any medical conditions you have, such as allergies or claustrophobia.
- Let them know if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Once I have the results back, what should I do next?
If you’ve been experiencing shoulder pain, your doctor may have recommended a shoulder MRI. Here at Albuquerque Shoulder , we use the latest technology to get clear and accurate images of your shoulder. But what happens once you’ve had your MRI and the results are back?