Smoke Shops Guide to Bongs, How to use & Useful tips:
Smoke shops are in high demand these days, and so are the products they sell. There is a huge list of smoking devices and their supplies available through these smoke shops. Smoke shops wholesalers in California provide the products to the smoke shops. Bongs are one of the most in-demand smoking devices. Our purpose is to inform smoke shops about bongs, how to use them, and provide some helpful tips. This will definitely benefit these smoke shops in the future.
Bongs: A guide to using bongs for smoking:
A bong can refer to a variety of different-looking types of glassware. According to their modification or defining characteristics, they may be referred to by different names. There is, however, a basic format that sets a bong apart from other types of glassware. The primary purpose is to cool down the smoke before it is inhaled. It allows a more robust hit to be delivered without the risk of kickbacks or punches to your throat. Here we will discuss some tips, tricks, and hints regarding bongs and a few differences between different kinds.
THE BASICS OF USING A BONG:
The bong is not too difficult to use and is generally as fragile as other similar pieces of glassware. Here are the steps to use a bong:
- Make sure your bong does not have cracks or cuts
- fill your bong with water. To get the excellent smoke from a bong, you must not fill it up too much or too little.
- Before adding the herb to the bong, check the amount of water in it. It will ensure that you do not pull water through and enough percolation occurs.
- You can add the herbs but not overfill since this will inhibit airflow.
- As you inhale or pull your mouthpiece, you should pay attention to how much smoke fills the bong
- As soon as the desired amount of smoke has percolated to the main chamber, remove the glass piece containing the herb – also known as the slide. It will release the smoke into the mouthpiece and be available to consume. It will allow the smoke to enter the mouthpiece and be utilized.
- Once the chamber is clear, you can replace the slide and repeat the process until you have finished using your bong.
Why smoke shops need to understand about Bongs:
There is a quote about customers by Sam Walton.
There is only one Boss. The Customer and he can fire everybody in the company from the Chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
This is true for every business on earth. So Smoke shops also have no exception to this rule. They must understand each product they sell and must be able to guide their customers about the product they want. This is as crucial for smoke shops as buying the best quality products and supplies from a reliable smoke shop wholesale distributor in California.
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING A BONG:
As long as a bong is not complicated, maintenance and use will be easier. Even so, there are a few things you can do to ensure that your smoke is as clean as possible. Here are some tips:
- Don’t overdo it with a bong. Ensure the water level is where it needs to be and not too low or too high. Overfilling a bong can make it less pleasant to use if the water also pulls into your hit.
- On top of making sure that you are not getting carried away filling your bong, regular maintenance and cleanup are highly recommended for bong use. Although cleanliness and good cleaning habits are essential in just about any piece of glassware, a bong’s use of water means that things can get rather smelly, sticky, or downright gunky. Make sure to change your water frequently and keep your glassware clean to have a good experience.
- You can always cover the bong with the slide to keep the smoke in, so do not overtake it. This will ensure you don’t get too harsh a hit that can end up in coughing.
- On top of covering the main chamber, don’t be afraid to cover the bowl pack with your lighter to ensure that excess herb isn’t burnt off for no reason.
- Be careful not to overfill the bowl. It will reduce airflow and cause you to get a weaker hit while burning more herbs.
WHAT ARE COMMON BONG ACCESSORIES?
A wide variety of accessories are available for bongs customization so that you can have a more enjoyable experience.
The ash catcher is just what it sounds like – a device that prevents any resin or ash from your bowl from getting into the bong. An Ice Catcher is another item that provides a smoother and cleaner hit. Ice catchers allow you to cool down hits without clogging up the main chamber.
Other accessories that you might find helpful could be a diffuser or a percolator. Both items are generally used to make your rips smoother and more enjoyable. As has been made clear, at the end of the day, a bong can be one of the smoothest smoking experiences you can have.
HOW TO CLEAN A BONG:
You can’t have a good thing without a bit of work. If you’re going to purchase a bong and accessories, make sure to take care of them. Otherwise, you won’t be getting the most bang for your buck and cashing in on some vast, smooth hits. Here’s what to do:
- Make sure you have some solvent and something abrasive. Isopropyl alcohol is sometimes used, and sometimes it isn’t. Salt is an effective abrasive.
- Shake your piece after applying alcohol and salt. If you choose to use an alcohol-free option like boiling water, quickly turn it down to simmer and carefully immerse the part.
- If stubborn areas remain after shaking the alcohol and salt solvent or submerging in boiling water, manually clean them and rinse thoroughly.
- Rinse and repeat. Do not submerge in hot water unevenly or allow your glassware to evaporate so that it cracks.
- As long as you thoroughly rinse your glassware afterward with hot water, the alcohol method is safe.
WHY BUY A BONG?
The bong is a stylish piece of glassware. Like anything, you need to take proper care of it, and there are tomes about each brand or part of glassware. Be sure to know the limits of your glass and how to properly maintain it. You’ll get some of the cleanest hits you can get with herb and flame, one of the most potent (mainly if you dabble in gravity bongs), and you can find a good piece of bong that in itself is a treat. Bongs are a sure thing no matter what your reasoning is.
Bongs are a very popular smoking device. We often find new smokers willing to smoke with bongs. Every customer must be catered to at the Smoke Shops. No doubt that there must be a great variety of each smoking device and its supplies available at the disposal of customers. This can be easily achieved with the help of any smoke shop wholesale in California. Additionally, smoke shops representatives need to thoroughly understand the products, such as bongs, so that they can guide their customers to the best products.