Have you also forgotten your login password for the SBCGlobal email account? Then this blog can be very crucial for you. Today, in this blog, we will share a step-by-step procedure that you can follow to reset your SBCGlobal email login password. So, if you also wanted to reset the password, then stay tuned and follow the steps mentioned in the blog very carefully.
How to Reset SBCGlobal Email Password
If you cannot remember your old login password for the SBCGlobal email account, the option left with you is to reset SBCGlobal email password. The password resetting procedure is not lengthy, it will only take 5-10 minutes to change the login password.
So, let’s have a look at the process of resetting the login password of the SBCGlobal email account.
- First, go to the login page of the SBCGlobal email account. You can access the login page by opening the Yahoo or AT&T login page.
- Now, on the login page, it will ask you to provide your login credentials for the email account. As, you already cannot your login password, therefore, click on the “Forget Password” option that is available below the insert password box.
- On the password resetting page, it will ask you to enter your User ID and last name. Enter the asked details and then click on the “Continue” option.
- Then to reset your login password, you will have two options i.e. through a temporary login password or by answering the security questions.
- In case, if you select the temporary login password, then it will send you a temporary login password on your registered email address which you can further use to log in to your email account, and later on, you can change the login password through the account section.
- On the other side, if you want the answer the security questions, then it will ask you to enter the answers for two security questions, and then click on the “Continue” option.
- Enter your new login password in the insert box and then click on the “Continue” option.
You have now successfully reset your login password of the SBCGlobal email account. Use your new login credentials to log in to your email account.
How to Change SBCGlobal Email Password
In case, if you have logged in to your SBCGlobal email account, through the temporary login password option, then the next step is to change the SBCGlobal email login password. So, here are the steps that you can follow to perform SBCGlobal Account Password Recovery.
- First of all, log in to your SBCGlobal email account. Make sure to use the updated and compatible web browser, so that you will not face any issues in the password changing process.
- Now, on your email account, go to the account settings.
- Then click on the security settings option and click on the “Change Password” option.
- After that, provide your current login password of the email account in the insert box and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Then type your new login password of the email account and click on the “Next” option.
At last, it will show you a pop-up message displaying that your login password has been changed successfully. From now on, you can use your new password to log in to your SBCGlobal email account.
In this blog, we have tried our best to provide you with all the useful information about the SBCGlobal email account and how to reset and change the email account login password. We hope the above procedure will help you in accessing your email account. In case, while performing the password reset procedure, you can’t remember your username or registered email address, then you can reach out to our professional experts. Our experienced professionals will be available to assist you better.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does SBCGlobal email is IMAP or POP?
A: SBCGlobal.net email services are provided by IMAP. It further helps the users to access their email accounts from their mobile phones or even from desktop email clients.
2. What are the email settings for using SBCGlobal email services?
A: The recommended email settings for the SBCGlobal email account are as follows.
Security: SSL or TLS
Username: Your registered email address
Password: Your email ID login password
3. Why I am not able to send or receive emails in my SBCGlobal email account?
A: If you are not able to send or receive new emails, then try to clear the browser’s history, cache, and cookies from your web browser, and then disable the background running a firewall and anti-virus software. Now, try to re-login to your SBCGlobal email account.
4. Why I am not able to access my SBCGlobal net email?
A: Some of the reasons due to why you were not able to access your SBCGlobal net email are as follows.
- When the SBCGlobal email server is down.
- Entering the wrong login credentials of your email account.
- Poor internet connection
- Using incompatible web browsers.