EXTREME TRI-BAND WIFI
The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Wi-Fi Mesh Extender improves your current network coverage, offering up to 1900 Mbps of intense dual band Wi-Fi. Extreme range is offered by the 700mW high-powered amplifiers, while the dual core 800MHz processor makes full Wi-Fi output. It fits with every normal Wi-Fi router and is perfect for streaming & gaming with HD content.
- For iPads®, smartphones, notebooks & more, get the whole-home access you need.
- Use the current gateway or router to build a whole-home mesh Wi-Fi.
- Up to 1900Mbps dual band Wi-Fi.
- High-powered configuration of 700mW for ultimate range.
- 800MHz dual core processor for full Wi-Fi output.
EXTEND | Efficiency & Intense RANGE
- Severe intensity of dual band Wi-Fi, up to 1900Mbps .
- The Dual Core 800 MHz processor makes optimum output of Wi-Fi .
- High capacity amplifiers of 700mW for extreme ranges .
- additional antennas for full coverage of signal .
- Technology from Fastlane increases efficiency using both Wi-Fi bands.
STREAM | ULTIMATE ACCESS FROM WIRELESS
- Five Gigabit ports for wired gadgets such as smart TVs and game consoles to connect to Wi-Fi .
- Access Point mode requires a wired Ethernet connection to build a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- For up to 10 times quicker access to your stored files, USB 3.0 .
- DLNA® server for video playback on TVs and game consoles .
- Scheduling of access for parental controls.
MOBILE | UP TO 100% SPEET AND Improved SIGNAL
- For your smart devices, full home Wi-Fi coverage .
- Boost the range of high-powered amplifiers and external antennas .
- Print from an iPad® or iPhone®. Making every printer compliant with AirPrint® .
- Optimize the Wi-Fi network with the Android® Wi-Fi Analytics software .
- Accessible Web browser-based settings on most platforms.
Now we will know About How to Install the Netgear Tri-Band Extender
- Get your extender powered on.
- Relatively close to your Wi-Fi router, put your extender.
- Plug in such an electric adapter for your extender.
- Wait for the power Lead to light green on the EX8000. Wait for the power Lead to light blue on the EX7500.
Click the Control button if the EX8000 Power LED does not light up. On the extender, click the WPS button. For the EX7500, just keep it for 3 seconds. It blinks white with the EX8000 WPS LED. The WPS Directed EX7500 blinks blue. Click the WPS button on your Wi-Fi router inside two minutes. The EX8000 WPS Lead shines solid white as the extender attaches to the router. Strong blue blinking EX7500. The communication between your router and the extender is nice if the EX8000 Link Status LED lights are white. If the relation is fine, the EX7500 Link Status LED will turn blue. Shift the extender closer to the router if the Connection Status LED lights amber or red and try again.
Note: If the 5 GHz band is enabled by your router, the first time you push the WPS button, your extender tries to link to the router’s 5 GHz band. If your extender has not attached to the 5 GHz band of the router for the first time, repeat the WPS procedure.
- Switch your extender to a different position about halfway between your router and the Wi-Fi signal field with a weak router.
The position you pick must be within the range of the current network of Wi-Fi routers. The Relation Status LED lets you select a location where the communication between the extender and the router is optimum. Move the extender closer to your router and try again until the Relation Status LED lights are white for EX8000 or blue for EX7500 if you have no connection or weak connection.