Before summer comes, many mothers will buy a pair of nice and beautiful sandals for their babies to take good care of their babies’ feet. How can mothers choose the right wholesale baby sandals from Kiskissing for their babies? Is there anything to pay attention to? Let us hurry up and take a look together, collect practical dry goods knowledge!
In almost June, the weather will get hotter day by day, leaving the baby barefoot, and the soles of the baby’s feet are easily injured. Therefore, mothers are best to buy a pair of sandals for the baby. Sandals, you can’t rely solely on your preferences, you need to remember 4 conditions:
The Shoe Size Should be Appropriate and Slightly Wider for Baby Sandals
The first thing to consider is fit. Shoes should not be too big or too small, because the baby wearing large-size shoes will walk unsteadily and easily trip, while wearing small-size shoes may affect the development of the feet. When mom chooses shoes for her baby, be sure to let the baby try them on. The shoe size should appropriate and slightly loose.
Don’t Show Your Toes If Your Baby is Under 3 Years Old
Babies under 3 years old are not stable in walking and fall easily, and they are often injured by kicking foreign objects while walking. It is best not to choose shoes with exposed toes when mothers buy sandals for their babies.
The Sole Should be Non-slip, Soft and Hard to be Moderate for Baby Sandals
Soft shoes will naturally bend the forefoot when put on, and bend easily, which is more suitable for babies. In addition, the sole should be non-slip to reduce the number of times the baby falls and avoid unnecessary injuries.
Material is Not Important, Comfort is the Most Important
There are many materials for baby sandals, and different materials have different characteristics. For example, plastic sandals are non-slip but have poor air permeability, PU sandals are soft and elastic but afraid of water, while leather sandals have good sweat absorption and air permeability but are expensive. When choosing sandals for your baby, the material of the sandals is only a reference factor rather than a key factor. The key is to make your baby wear comfortable.
- When buying sandals for the baby, mothers must not only choose the right shoes but also pay attention to the quality of the shoes. When testing, keep in mind the four-character tactics of “watching, smelling, exploring, and testing”:
- View: First observe whether the glue between the sole and the upper surface is close, and there is no glue seeping out, and then put it on the ground to see whether the sole is flat and the height is moderate.
- Smell: Smell the smell of shoes. If the smell is light and not pungent, it means that the shoes contain fewer harmful substances. If the smell is strong, there is a pungent smell, the shoes may contain excessive chemical substances.
- Exploring: Put your hands in the shoes and feel for any uneven objects in the shoes to avoid foreign objects from hurting your baby’s feet. If not, you can rest assured to buy them for your baby.
- Test: If there are straps on the shoes for your baby to wear, try to stick them firmly and pull them out. It is not easy to tear off before buying. In addition, babies should stay comfortable when walking and walking.
- When the baby puts on new shoes, the mother should continue to observe for a period of time to prevent the baby from “worn the wrong shoes” foot injury. When the baby has the following 3 manifestations, mothers should know that the new shoes are not suitable for the baby.
- Kicking from Time to Time: Babies are generally happy after putting on new shoes. If they feel uncomfortable, they will cry and kick. At this time, mothers had better buy a pair of shoes for the baby.
- Scratches on The Feet: New shoes may grind their feet. It is normal for babies to have scratches on their feet when they first put them on. However, if the shoes have quality problems and continue to scratch the baby’s feet, mothers had better not let the baby wear them.
- Blisters on The Soles of The Feet：After the baby wears new shoes, if the soles of the feet blisters, mothers should not let the baby wear them again, because if the baby continues to wear them, it will be prone to rash or foot damage.
Many mothers like to pursue fashion and buy trendy shoes for their babies to wear, but they ignore the comfort and health of the babies after wearing them, causing unnecessary damage to the babies’ feet. Therefore, I hope that when mothers choose baby sandals, they will not only pursue fashion but also ensure the comfort and health of the baby after wearing them.
Wholesale baby sandals from Kiskissing are designed for the healthy growth of babies. Our baby sandals will take good care of the babies’ feet and prevent their feet from being injured. Here we can guarantee that the quality of the shoes we wholesale is top-notch! In case you are interested, what are you still waiting for, have a glance over our website now, browse our selection of products, and find the right sandals for your beloved little ones. Hope the above suggestions can help you, thank you for reading!
You might also like to read: Maxi Skirts are the Fashionable Darlings for any Figures