The Canon PIXMA E470 can print wirelessly through Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct, as well as via USB. In both cases, the printing process is different. I’ll go through these two options in-depth and show you how to use them. In this section, you will find information about the Canon E470’s wifi settings, as well as for instructions on how to reset canon e470 wifi password. Prerequisites must be met before we can begin configuring the printer.
A wireless router can be used to network and share the Canon PIXMA E470 printer. The printer can be accessed and used by any PC or laptop connected to the same LAN/Wifi network. The set-up is challenging, but not impossible. Make sure there are no issues with the printer’s settings before connecting it to the computer. With the help of a computer, you can quickly connect the Canon E470 to the Internet. The setup is demonstrated in video form and described in detail in the following sections. Before changing the wifi connection, it is essential, how to reset canon e470 wifi password. If your printer is new, you can skip this step and proceed to the Wifi settings section below.
Canon Pixma E470: How Do I Reset It?
Stop pressing the Stop button. Don’t do anything until the alarm light has flashed 19 times. The stop button must not be pressed. The Canon E470’s power light will blink a few times to indicate that the factory settings have been restored. This is the procedure for how to reset canon e470 wifi password. This made it easier to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi. This step is not required if you recently purchased a new printer.
The Canon Pixma E470 needs to be connected to a wireless network or router.
We’ll now have a look at the Canon Pixma E470’s wifi settings. This is the simplest method to use if you’re connecting to the printer for the first time or if you want to update its wifi settings. In this tutorial, I’ll teach you how to set up the Pixma E470 as a direct router connection. Don’t forget how to reset canon e470 wifi password on your printer if you run into problems.
Before you begin, make a note of the following information. This is the default wireless network name and password for the router’s wireless network. You should also check that your internet connection is working properly.
- The USB cable included with the Pixma E470 can be used to connect it to a computer or laptop.
- Canon’s E470 driver is available here.
- You can start the setup process by clicking the Start Setup button.
- Upon selecting your country’s region from the drop-down menu, click the next button.
- You acknowledge that you have read and understood the Licence Agreement by selecting Yes > Agree.
- By checking the box next to the block, you can deactivate it.
- Click Wireless LAN Connection > Next under Select Connection Method.
- Wait a few seconds for the printer’s green light to stabilize before pressing the Next button.
- In order to identify the printer, the Canon E470 Setup software will begin the process. It will take between 5 and 6 minutes to complete. The Select Printer Screen will show as soon as the application is running.
- Under “Select Printer,” click “Configure the network connection in line with the instructions. To continue, click Next.
- “Printer Setup” is the name of the next screen. You can stop the printer from blinking by pressing the Stop button. Don’t worry about it and go on to the next step.
- When the blue light begins to blink, release the Wireless button and press it again. After double-clicking the Color button, proceed to the next step.
- The program will now be able to communicate with the router after you click Next.
- Choose your wireless router from the drop-down menu and type in the password in the relevant field below Network Key on the Select wireless router page. Afterward, choose the Next option.
- Allow the E470 setup application to complete the connection. It takes about six to eight minutes to connect the Canon Pixma E470 to the wireless router, depending on your internet speed.
- Verification that the printer and router have been successfully connected will be displayed on the Connection finished page.
- Right after you’ve plugged in your USB wire, click Next.
- It is not essential to do anything manually with the Pixma E470 because it will automatically download and set up the necessary drivers and software.
- The Software Installation List provides access to additional Canon tools. For instance, there is the manual as well as the Easy-WebPrint EX and the XPS Driver in the Quick Menu PC App.
- Complete the configuration by clicking Next.
The Canon Pixma E470 can be made the default printer on a Windows 10 PC or laptop by following these instructions.
First, you’ll need to go through the procedure of adding a printer to your computer. The web panel’s sharing options can be customized.
- Add a Printer or Scanner in the Search Box at the top of the screen.
- Wait for Windows 10 to check the printer’s presence before selecting Add Printer.
- There is no need to manually install the E470’s necessary drivers.
A step-by-step guide to installing the Canon Pixma E470 on Windows 10. All computers on the network can use this printer. The scanner is the same way. To begin scanning, simply open the Windows Scan software after installing the printer. Canon Inkjet mobile apps can also be used to control the printer.
Also read: https://www.postingtree.com/how-to-resolve-the-quickbooks-is-unable-to-open-this-company-file/