No matter you are renting your first office or moving to a new one, it can be a crucial milestone for your business that helps it to grow and prosper. As you search for the best office for lease in Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi or some other NCR urban hub, you need to be systematic in your approach. Choosing just any office space would be a huge mistake. You need to lease out a space that can actually support your business and help it to thrive.
Do your homework
You need to start planning well in advice when it comes to searching for an office space to rent. It is not always easy to find a space that meets not only yours but also the requirements of your team members. This is not a process you should hurry. You should not feel rushed to sign a rental agreement at the very last minute. You ideally need to start planning and doing your homework months in advance to have ample time to explore multiple spaces and find the perfect one for your business.
Factors to consider when selecting an office space
- Location: Before anything else, you need to zero down the ideal location for renting out a workplace. You need to make sure that your team members do not face any problems in commuting to the place. If you are just starting off the business and don’t have any employees yet, then you need to choose an area that is well-accessible enough for potential talent. There are basically two key questions you need to focus on while selecting the ideal office location:
- Can your clients get there without any hassle?
- Will your employees be able to commute to the place daily without problems?
If you find a location that ticks both boxes, then that would invariably be ideal for setting up your business. You also need to think about the security of the neighbourhood, accessibility to public transit and the facilities nearby. Having an office close to a restaurant or café where you can have informal meetings can be good for your business. You must prioritize finding a posh, well-connected locality for your workplace. Also, if your office is in a popular locality and is surrounded by premium facilities, then it will help in creating an instant positive impression about your brand in the mind of the clients. Moreover, your employees will also enjoy working in a neighbourhood.
- Size: The second key factor to consider would be the size of your workspace. The space you need shall depend on the number of employees you have current, with a room for some more. After all, you might need to hire more employees as your business grows with time. Your workplace has to be spacious enough to comfortably accommodate your employees, furniture and storage, as well as equipment like computers, fax machines, printers and so on. It should also have provisions for conference rooms and meeting space. You will always need a proper space to meet with your clients and stakeholders, and your employees will need a designated space to have their lunch. A cramped office can negatively impact employee productivity, and hence you can’t afford to skip over the factor of floor space. You must also ensure to have room to grow staffing levels in line with growth projections.
- Price: Based on the factors of location and space, you need to fix a reasonable budget for leasing out the workspace. There is no point in selecting a pricey office that might put your business in debt and stunt its growth. You need to crunch the numbers even before you start looking for a space and identify a budget that allows you to operate comfortably. However, you must also not be thrifty when it comes to spending on office space.
Otherwise, you might find yourself in a cheap, but not well-suited workplace from where you have to move out in a few months. Before signing a lease, you need to do a quick comparison with other office spaces in the locality to see to it that you are getting good value for your money.
- Infrastructure: For most modern businesses, considering the aspect of infrastructure is extremely vital. A lot of offices today cannot function effectively without a dependable internet connection. Hence, most managed or serviced office spaces include internet access as part of their rent. Before leasing any property, you need to see to it that it caters to the requirements of your business efficiently.
Everyone dreams of a perfect house that has all modern amenities and an ideal living environment. However, finding a perfect house is not an easy task as it needs proper research and huge capital investment. There is no denying the fact that buying a house is an exciting and joyous experience. No matter whether you are looking forward to buying your first house or making a property investment, there is a guaranteed sense of happiness and achievement. But, at times, people get so puzzled when picking from 2 or 3 BHK apartments that they often end up making a wrong decision.
With 3 BHK apartments for sale in Gurgaon and other cities on the rise, a common question among prospective buyers is whether a 3 BHK is better than a 2 BHK.
Since 1 or 2 BHK flat is good for bachelors and single people, you may find it difficult to rent or sell it in the future. A 3 BHK apartment will provide you higher and better returns financially due to the surge in demand for such spacious homes. Nowadays, even bachelors prefer to stay together with colleagues and friends. So, a 3 BHK would be the ideal apartment for you to invest in.
In addition to the elements mentioned above, you also need to try your best to find an office that has a professional, yet charming décor. Attractive office space will positively influence both your employees and your clients. You can always explore the website of top real estate companies of India to find ideal offices for lease in Gurgaon, Noida, and other major cities.