Distance MBA program from Narsee Monjee is a worth it degree, how and why will be answered in this blog so that you will get a complete idea of the university as well as the program distance MBA and its specifications such as eligibility criteria, duration, its specializations, etc. So read this blog and make your own decision.
What is a Distance MBA?
Distance MBA is a Master’s degree in Business Administration which is a 2-year postgraduate program. In this program, one will enhance its business skills so that one can start its own business or can even inculcate management skills to handle. Gives an edge in one’s trade as well as the personal path. It’s also an AICTE and a UGC-DEB certified, so the program is also a legitimate degree, and the distance education program was authorized by the Distance Education Board (DEB) which attests to that
Let’s be frank about the challenge we face: Between studying and working, we all know how tough things are. It’s difficult to get a job before you finish school to make the amount of money you’d hoped to. It is undeniable that individuals make their own judgments and preferences in their careers and conduct analysis. Those who want to apply to business school and add real-world experience while in school can do so by completing an MBA course of study.
For those who are interested in the management career path or want to advance in a well-recognized sector, the MBA degree has a far-reaching impact. An MBA class will provide instruction in both part-time and internet- or distance learning methods for management skills and educate its students in these.
Why Distance MBA from NMIMS University?
As I’ve mentioned NMIMS is one of the best universities that offer management courses so it is already specialized in providing a management program that is distance MBA and its specializations. It is a University Grant Commission-approved university, a statutory body that looks after the standard of teaching, quality of education and provides financial help to the universities and colleges. Also, it is a DEB-approved university which means it provides valid distance learning programs.
NMIMS University has also earned NAAC ‘A+’ accreditation which is the National Assessment and Accreditation Council that operates and gives grades to the universities or colleges as per its quality of education, curriculum, paperwork, faculty, infrastructure, and placement per year of the students. NMIMS has its regional center in 9 states and headquartered in Mumbai.
The main feature of NMIMS University distance MBA program is that it has almaconnect in which existing students can connect with the previous one or we can say the alumni who have completed their course from NMIMS university and now working in top MNCs by which it is easier to understand the type of education the university is giving and the companies. Also there they can get various job opportunities in India and abroad with a high rise salary.
- Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree from a recognized university will take admission distance MBA class.
- As a condition of eligibility for the credential, students must have at least 3 years of practical professional experience and a minimum of 55 percent grade point averages.
- In order to get into this school, you must have completed your post-graduation degree or 2+ years of job experience from AICTE.
- Working practitioners are now accepted into the NMIMS distance learning network.
Distance MBA Specialization
At NMIMS University there are several programs of distance MBA in which you can get specialization in various domains. As we know MBA is a master’s degree which gives you the chance to work on one subject or be an expert on one subject with numerous job opportunities. here we have a list of specializations for your reference:-
- MBA in Business Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Financial Management
- MBA in Retail Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in International Trade Management
- MBA in Banking and Finance Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Information Technology & Systems Management
- NMIMS is a UGC-DEB and NAAC accredited university which makes itself a good university to pursue any course and distance MBA.
- Distance MBA being a masters degree has opened up various career opportunities and specialization so that you can ace the higher position.
- As a distance MBA is a distance degree It has the advantages of flexibility of time I which you can attend classes anywhere and at any time without any kind of compulsion.
- Distance courses are generally less costlier than the regular programs so it is a good option of doing distance education from one of the best universities with pocket friendly fee structure so that you can even afford higher education.
- Distance MBA is a course specially designed for working professionals as it will not affect your current job or business and will only add on one more qualification and higher education degree in your credentials.
Distance MBA from NMIMS University Syllabus
The syllabus of the distance MBA program is divided into four semesters of six months each. It is basically a course of the time span of 2-years so it includes webinars, projects, practical projects, etc. So it is designed in a way that it includes all the required study both theoretical and practical. The program also comprises elective subjects. Here is the complete structure of the semester by course details:-
- Principle and Practice of Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management Economics
- Management Accounting
- Business Law
- Production/Operation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Information System
- Required Specialisation 1
- Required Specialisation 2
- Required Specialisation 3
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
- Required Specialization
- Required Specialization 5
- Elective 4
- Elective 5
- Elective 6
Distance MBA Fee Structure
Distance MBA brings a postgraduate degree and the degree mostly opted by the aspirants who have completed their graduation from a recognized university. The fee structure varies from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1,50,000 per annum.
Career Opportunities by Distance MBA
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Equity Research Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Risk Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Research Officer
- Accounting Head
- Transportation Manager
- Warehouse Operation Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Adviser
- Management Consultant
Apart from making you get the idea of the importance of distance MBA from NMIMS University we also have covered the complete course details be it fee structure, job opportunities, syllabus, etc. the course will definitely take your career to the pinnacle. For any further query you can write on the comment section.
⭐What is the salary of an MBA in HR?
The salary package of MBA HR will start from a package of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 7 lakh per annum.
⭐Is an MBA in Finance difficult?
No, it is not a difficult degree, one just needs to have a bachelor’s degree in the same domain for better understanding and must be interested in learning finances.
⭐Which type of MBA is in demand?
MBA is a mostly opted program with numerous career opportunities in top MNCs and other sectors. All the programs are good when it comes to talking MBA programs, but there are a few of them such as MBA in Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, etc.
⭐Is an MBA good for the future?
Yes MBA is a very good program and can open up many career opportunities in various fields such as the private sector, public sector, education sector, top MNCs, etc.