If acne scars are making you feel discomfort, you should learn about treatment de cicatrice d’acnée that can guide you to reduce their appearance. However, the treatment for removing acne scars isn’t that simple, but the procedure can help to remove the scars. The two main reasons behind acne scars are the loss of tissues or the cause of excess tissues.
In order to treat your existing scars, you should know about different types of acne scars and the reasons behind them. So, this following write-up will discuss some unknown facts about acne scars, which one must know before treatment.
Types of Acne Scars
In general, there are two kinds of acne scars – permanent scars and removable scars. The common acne scars may appear similar to-
- Tissue Scars: Some kinds of acne that leave scars that seem as enlarged growth of tissue. These acne scars are commonly known as hypertrophic or keloids scars, which are reasons for the extra production of collagen in your skin.
- Macules: These are plain red marks where acne once raised. It can stay for several weeks and then gradually fades away on their own with less or no treatment de cicatrice d’acnée.
- Skin Discoloration: In certain cases, cured acne scars can lead to skin discolored, which is even termed as post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation. This kind of disorder remains for months although the acne has been cured.
- Loss of Tissue: It’s one of the most common phenomena, which are reasons for excess tissue loss. These kinds of acne scars are termed as depressed fibrotic scars, icepick scars, atrophic macules, soft scars, or follicle muscular atrophy. It tends to appear hollow and seems like patches in the skin.
Treatment to Remove Acne Scars
If you’ve initially decided to traitement de cicatrice d’acnée, you should immediately consult dermatologists, if needed take the opinion of more than one professional. A dermatologist can guide you with ways to treat existing acne scars or get rid of future scars.
Here’s a list of common acne scars removal treatment, which is as follows-
- Dermabrasion: It is an effective acne scar removal treatment, which uses high-speed brushes or other tools to level-up your skin and eliminates the depth of scars. This surgery requires several days to heal from injuries.
- Laser Treatment: This treatment to remove scars eliminates the outer layer of your skin, contour scars, or lighten red spots. In laser therapy, various kinds of lasers are used, depending on the depth of the scars. There’s a need for more than one laser session and several days to get healed.
- Skin Grafting: In this kind of therapy, dermatologists will use small pieces of normal skin to cover the scar areas. In skin grafting, the skin is commonly extracted from the skin behind your ears. This unique technology also applied to heal dermabrasion and other acne scars.
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections: This acne scars removal therapy is highly-recommended to level-up light scars or atrophic, which are a rare phenomenon.
- Corticosteroid Injections: The injection of corticosteroids results best on dark scars, like keloids, when the skin gets distended. This therapy involves eliminating the volume of acne scars before applying laser therapy. Also, retinoic acid creams are directly applied to the marks that can aid remove its appearance, mainly keloid scars.
- Chemical Peel-Off: This acne scar removal treatment involves peeling off with glycolic, fruit acids, or salicylic offers best results on red spots caused in acne lesions. This therapy helps to restore radiance to the complexion and fasten the skin pore as well.
In addition to surgeries, there are numerous effective treatments to prevent acne scars. In order to get permanently rid of your acne or other kinds of scars, you should consult your dermatologist to get the exact solution for your needs.