Canon is considered one of the world’s most trusted names in photography as a major manufacturer of innovative gadgets. how to connect a canon ts3122 printer to a Chromebook Canon also sells printers, cameras, and a variety of other high-quality items. Because of their exceptional print quality, Canon printers have a devoted following all over the world.
To help you, we’ve included the Canon Pixma Ts3122 setup instructions below. We’ll show you how to connect a canon ts3122 printer to a chromebook in this article. You can print crisp, clear documents using wireless inkjet printers. It’s also a quick and easy way to get high-quality images printed. Residents may print from any room in the house thanks to the house’s seamless internet access.
Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer drivers
- For the first time, set up the PIXMA hardware.
- Visit ij.start.canon/ts3122 for more information.
- On the screen is the Ij.start.canon ts3122 download page.
- It’s as easy as clicking a button to start the download. By clicking the Save File option, you can begin the Canon Pixma ts3122 download.
- The download is started by the Win-ts3122-1 1-n mcd.exe application.
- Install the PIXMA ts3122 printer’s software.
- Participate in the community (wireless or LAN).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the Canon PIXMA ts3122 Printer Setup.
Specifications for the Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer
The PIXMA ts3122 has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and is Hi-Speed USB and Wireless LAN compatible. In around 65 seconds, black or color ink creates 4 x 6 photo prints. You can get printing mediums in the following sizes: 46, 55 Square, 557, Letter, and Legal are a few examples. The printer’s various features include AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Wireless PictBridge.
Unboxing and Configuration of Canon PIXMA ts3122 Hardware
A newly purchased Canon PIXMA printer’s hardware configuration is displayed below.
- Remove the protective box tape from the packaging first.
- Disassemble the printer and remove all of the components.
- Keep the Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer nearby if you’re printing from a laptop or a desktop computer.
- Connect the power line to the wall socket and port.
- Once you turn on the power bulb, wait for the light to come on.
- The PIXMA TS3122 includes a basic hardware screen that can be customized to meet your requirements.
- Before adding the FINE cartridge, double-check that the back tray has enough paper.
- Ink should be added to complete the hardware setup.
Software is required for my Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer. What is the most efficient method of obtaining it?
- The Canon PIXMA ts3122 driver is required to print documents. To get the whole driver and software package for your Canon printer, follow these simple steps:
- In the search area of your web browser, type ij. start.cannon ts3122.
- This article can be found at https://ij.start.cannon/ts3122.
- Following this step, you will be able to download Canon printer drivers. Simply click the Download button if the proper operating system device is selected in the top-right list. You can then click the download option after logging in with your device’s login and password.
- To continue, in the pop-up window that appears, click “Save” or “Save File” to save the file win-ts3100-1 1-n mcd.exe.
- The download may take a few minutes to complete.
- The printer software installation can then be started by double-clicking the downloaded file or by clicking Run.
Remember the following before making any adjustments to the PIXMA TS3122:
- When printing from a Canon printer, your computer, laptop, or tablet should all be linked to the same wireless router.
- In the network settings, enable printer sharing and then choose a network.
- The TS3122 printer software may have issues if a large number of devices are connected to the same network.
- Connect your printer to a computer or tablet with a USB port using a USB connection.
- Check that you have the relevant printer software, which is ij. start.cannon ts3122, which you can get from the manufacturer’s website.
How do I connect my Canon TS3122 wirelessly?
- A wireless router is required to connect a network. The wired router can be used to initiate the process. The following pointers will assist you in finding the simplest solution:
- The router should be set up and ready to go. Connect the router and printer to an Ethernet port if you have one.
- Ensure that your Canon printer is turned on and connected. If you notice anything flashing, press Stop.
- Press and hold the “Network” button on the front display.
- If the (WiFi symbol) displays on your PIXMA model, release the Network button.
- Push and hold the “WPS” button on your router to ensure it is operational.
- Simply release the WPS button on the router once you’ve noticed and connected.
Also read: https://www.postingtree.com/how-to-increase-your-sales-with-brochure-design-in-2022/