Importance of Linking Social Media with Owned Media
Do you have an owned media like a website or a blog? Well, you need to know all the tactics SEO can give you. What about using your social media handles on your landing page? Linking social media with your owned media can be beneficial. We know some experts would recommend you avoid them on a landing page. But what about a blog or a blog series? Well, you should go for these handles for sure.
So, we are going to give you 3 benefits of why you must do that. Or we can say 3 reasons it will surely help your business. We will talk about more traffic, better online presence, more interactions, and more sales. So, read if you want to succeed.
We know every blog has and should have a complete social media plan. And this happens for a sure reason, more traffic potential!! But what to do with your marketing efforts when looking to reach your goals with it? Some tactics that all social media need are:
- Your profile optimization will be the key, so use it to open new sales doors.
- The use of social proof allows more people to click on your website link.
- When trying that out, you should try popular platforms as a priority. But do not forget all platforms that have your niche audience.
- Share your blog content at the right time; the best time is the most active time. So, learn which time is best for your niche and the audience. The social media you use will also define the best time to post.
- Share buttons are essential, so use them well too.
- The use of social media as customer support can help you build relationships. Use this method well.
Improve Your SEO
The use of social media can benefit your content SEO results. There are several ways that you would love your social media sharings.
One of them is people sharing your content when they love it. They should be motivated enough to share your content online. You can try using this content to reach more people and improve your brand voice.
So, make your cornerstone content. This type of content is highly valuable for any kind of online marketing. Try to get brand mentions for your website on your social media for better promotion. It would help your presence big deal and bring more traffic as a result.
Other ways that work are:
- Try to use brand advocates to promote your link in the description or link in the bio.
- Organic endorsements from brand-loving influencers.
More Shares and Contacts
We know that social media can help you contact more people, so try this too. You can use these contacts to close more deals and improve revenue.
At the same time, you can get more shares online. This allows you to bring more people to your internet business. Moreover, you are not stuck with social media only.
With you getting traffic from social media, you have a media that is yours to the core. Social media platforms can ban your profile at any time.
On the other hand, there are fewer chances of that for your website. In fact, most experts believe you should always have owned media. So, why not promote it with social channels and handles?
Best Social Media To Connect
By now, we know the benefits of social media platforms for SEO and websites. We also know that websites can help us get more sales on social media. But which social media to use for SEO promotion? We have the best ones that will surely solve your marketing pains and bring you gains.
Promote Your Blog on Facebook
Apart from direct linking, we have a method, backlinking. So, if you want to share your expertise and content on Facebook, here is how you do that:
- Post your content on the Facebook page that you manage.
- You can also boost your Facebook post to let it reach more people for your blog.
- Make sure to use great images in the post.
- Ad copy will definitely help your content in a great way. So, never overlook it.
- Make sure that you target the right audience.
- Try to do A/B testing and get an opinion from people in your audience.
How to Promote Your Blog on Instagram
You can use some most obvious but amazing ways to promote here. With different tools, you can use link trees to cover all the links you want to.
So, you can bring more links to life with tools that use your bio to give you that ability. Look for a free tool (there are some) that work well for link sharing this way.
These link trees can help you promote all major channels you are on. It would help you have more linking when you have a blog linked this way.
When you have these link trees, you can buy Instagram likes UK to get more traffic on social media. This would definitely translate into better traffic to your blog, so the problems are resolved.
Several companies offer cheap Instagram followers in the UK for local companies in the country. So, you can buy Instagram followers UK and have a better social media strategy.
Try using all of these methods to link your blogs. This will also work for other types of websites, so it can be your roadmap to owned media success.
Moreover, these ways can build a better Instagram presence if used with blog linking methods. You can link from your blog to Instagram and vice versa.
We talked about some of the top methods for blogging and social media marketing. We tried to give you the best tactics that helped you link the two.
You can use your Instagram, Facebook, and other social media for owned media linking. You can link these with each other. It will help you grow. You can get backlinks for your blog from all social media. So, why not get traffic, a better presence, and more sales with this.
Try out all the methods to get maximum return on the content you publish online. It would certainly help you have improved results. It brings a useful solution to all types of online brands.
Read More: How to produce a Social Media arrange