QuickBooks Payroll 30159 error issue usually occurs due to an improper installation procedure. To avoid this kind of error, ensure you have updated your system to meet the particular requirements that are associated using QuickBooks.
Get to know everything about the process to fix the QuickBooks error 30159
With the launch of QuickBooks Payroll, small and medium sized businesses have been hugely benefitted. This application is packed with features that eases business operations. It also requires regular updates for best results and effective performance. However, while updating QuickBooks Payroll most users face glitches and errors which in turn affects their day-to-day tasks. QuickBooks error 30159 is one such issue that occurs quite often.
In this article we will discuss about QuickBooks payroll error 30159 issue in detail so that you can resolve it on your own and if they don’t work you can always seek assistance from QuickBooks support service providers.
QuickBooks Payroll software has become an integral part of the business across the globe, making sure that the correct and genuine compensation and financial incentives for employees’ are deposited into their accounts with diligence and within the stipulated time.
If you are looking to investigate more, then reading this article to the very end, and it could work for you. This article was written with the intention of revealing information about the solution to this QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
Causes of QuickBooks error 30159
Below are the possible reasons behind the QuickBooks error 30159
- The installation of QuickBooks software may be incomplete.
- Due to virus infection the windows system files are corrupted.
- Any program that are related to QuickBooks have been deleted mistakenly.
- The QuickBooks company file is corrupted or damaged.
Symptoms of QuickBooks error 30159
- The first symptom of QuickBooks error 30159 can be when it appears and crashes the active programs.
- The system keeps on crashing when the same programs are being run
- “Error message 30159” gets displayed on computer continuously
- The system becomes very slow or performs sluggishly
Solution steps to fix the QuickBooks error 30159
Follow the below given to resolve the QuickBooks payroll error code 30159:
Solution 1: Add the Employee Identification Number in the Company File
- Firstly, in your QuickBooks software go to the payroll option then click on the use My Existing Payroll Services
- Now the Account Maintenance windows will open up
- Now click on the option Add File
- Once done choose the Add Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- Review all the information provided and then click on the Next tab
- Once done return to QuickBooks
Solution 2: Scan the Error
- The scanning has to be done using QuickBooks error scanning
- For this you need to download the QuickBooks payroll utility
- Install the program now
- Once the installation is done successfully you have to click on the Scan button and the scanning procedure will get started
- Once the scanning process will be completed it will show you the results
- In case, it displays any kind of issues you will have to resolve them by clicking on Fix QuickBooks Errors
- Once done, errors will be fixed.
Solution 3: Disk Clean up in your system
- Firstly, you will need to check for any kind of temporary files in your system and then get them removed.
- To remove the temporary files, click on the Start menu
- Now in the search field enter Disk Clean up and then hit the Enter tab
- After this you will have to choose a drive from which you want to clean up the space
- Now click on the OK tab
- Now choose all the unwanted or temporary files and then remove them all
- Now click on the Ok tab
- Click on the clean-up system files in the disk clean up
- After this you have to choose the type of the file and then click on the ok button.
Solution 4: Update the system Manually
- The first thing to do is log in to your system as the admin
- Now click on the Start menu
- After this go for the system restore option
- Now open the new window and in which you will have to click on the Restore my system
- Once done click on the Next button
- Now you will be required to choose the system that is the most recent restore point and then click on the Next button
- A confirmation window will be displayed on the screen, click on the yes to provide the confirmation
- Once done you have to reboot your system
- After this you will have to download and then install the QuickBooks File Repair Tool
- Now click on the Scan option
- In you get any error in scan results then click on the Fix errors option
- After it is done restart your system again
Solution 5: Install update of Windows
- Firstly, go to the search bar and type Update and then click on the Enter button
- In the Windows update window click on the check for update button
- Then it will check if there are any updates available and display them
- Once you get the update download and install it
- After the update is installed restart your system so as to save all the installed changes.
Solution 6: Windows File Checker
- The first thing to do is login as an admin of the system.
- Now click on the windows start-up tab.
- After that press the Windows + R and then open the run box.
- Now type cmd and then press the enter tab
- When the black screen opens on the desktop screen you have to type in sfc/scan now and then click on enter
- It will take few seconds to complete
- Once the entire process is over you have to follow all the instructions that will appear on the screen to fix the problem of the system file.
The above-mentioned solutions for QuickBooks error 30159 can easily resolve the issue. But if the problem still persists then you can always ask for help from 24/7 QuickBooks payroll support services.
These are well-trained and experienced experts who will guide you through the solutions and give you tips and tricks to avoid in the near future.