If you are searching for some tips and tricks on how to take care of each type of skin, then your search ends here. We all have various kinds of skin texture which is never in our hands. Some do have oily skin, and others have sensitive skin or acne-prone skin, some have dry skin while some have insensitive skin. There are various symptoms of various types of skin and all of these skin types must be treated differently. The skin type fluctuates from person to person based upon its water level in the skin which is important for providing elasticity and comfort to the skin.
The other factor on which skin type generally depends upon is oil level in the skin which readily affects the softness and another factor is sensitivity which also plays a major role in deciding the skin type. All of these skin types must be pampered in a perfect manner because skincare is considered one of the most important tasks in our day-to-day life nowadays. Let’s discuss some of the skin types and steps to follow to take care of each type of skin.
Types of Skin And How To Take Care Of Each Type Of Skin
In this section, we will be discussing some of the skin types in a more elaborate way and also the steps which you should follow to take care of each type of skin. Let’s start.
1. Normal Skin Type
Normal skin type is one of the most common skin types. The skin which is not too dry and not too oily is considered an oily skin type. This skin type has very few imperfections and no severe sensitivity. The other thing which you can notice in a normal skin type is its barely visible pores and a radiant complexion. This type of skin is called endermic or in normal terms, it is called well-balanced. These skin types have pH levels and have a smooth texture.
To take care of a normal skin type, you should take insulin because it is the best way you can take care of your normal skin type. Chocolate has a high number of carbs which can help you in taking care of your normal skin type. If you have a normal skin type, then the foremost thing which you need to notice is not to go all around daily skin routine because this might convert your skin type into any other skin type. Other than these tips, follow the below-mentioned tricks to take care of your normal skin type.
- Be Hydrated: The hydration level inside our body plays a major role in deciding our skin health. If you are not consuming enough water in a day, then your skin will become dry which can ultimately start being flaky. Dry skin will induce the production of sebum in large amounts which can damage the epidermis.
- Sun Screen: Sun’s UV rays are one of the biggest enemies of normal skin type as they will damage our skin from deep inside. You can save yourself from such damage by wearing a proper sunscreen of perfect pH level. You can opt for oil-free sunscreen which will not clog your pores and ultimately help you fight against dark patches, wrinkles, and dark circles. Make sure you have sanitized your hands with the before applying the sunscreen.
- Moisturizer: A moisturized skin will never face any kind of skin problems. You can use any moisturizer for any skin type as it will always block the overproduction of sebum.
- Daily face care routine: Make sure you are removing all of your makeup and other daily care products before going to bed. Make-up and other face care products might block the clogs of the face which can make skin uncomfortable.
- Cleansing of the face before going to sleep: You should always cleanse your face before going back to sleep as it will wash away all the foreign particles from the face and make it look fresh.
2. Oily Skin Types
Oily skin type is also one of the most common skin types. If you have enlarged pores, blackheads, pimples, blemishes, dull and shiny appearance, and thick complexion, then you have no doubt oily skin type. Oiliness on the face is common and almost every one of us suffers from this problem. Most of the time it hits hard during puberty time because of hormonal imbalance, stress, or too much humidity and heat. There are certain ways that can help you take care of your oily skin. The best tips include:
- Washing face twice a day: If you have oily skin then it is recommended to wash your face twice a day after you sweat. This will wash away all the foreign particles from the face which will not leave the skin oily anymore.
- Use gentle skincare products: Now this is important. The use of gentle skincare products will not disturb the pH of the face and will not allow acne-causing bacteria to hit hard. Also, they will not irritate the skin which will gently remove all the dirt and oil from the face.
- Don’t scrub: Scrubbing is highly not preferred when your skin type is oily. It will irritate the skin of your face which will ultimately lead to acne and redness on the face.
- Moisturize daily: If you are moisturizing your face daily, then you are providing the necessary protein to your face. Moisturizing has anti-inflammatory properties which can heal all the redness of the face. Sanitize your hands with Disinfectants or Wipes before applying moisturizer to your face.
3. Combination skin type
A combination skin type becomes dry in some areas and oily on the other part. If you have blackheads, shiny skin, and pores that look larger than normal then you have a combination skin type. It is basically a mixture of oily and dry skin types. Genetics, products, and climate play a major role in deciding the skin type. There are certain ways available to take care of combination skin types and some of them are mentioned below.
- Cleansers: The use of cleansers on the specified areas will wash away all the impurities of the skin which can heal the redness of the skin. Make sure you are using gentle products because harsh products might block the clogs of the skin leading to more deformities.
- Exfoliating: If you are exfoliating your skin once a week, then it will show some positive effect on your skin. Generally, exfoliating isn’t considered good for any skin type but if you are doing it rarely, then it will have a good impact on your face.
- Sunscreen: The use of sunscreen is considered the best skin care product because of its many benefits.
- Maintaining two different skincare routines: As you have a combination of more than one skin type, so you should also have to use two different separate skincare products for both skins.
- And last, you should keep in mind that you are using oil-free products because they will not trigger your skin type and keep it calm.
4. Dry Skin type
So, here comes the most common skin type from all, which is dry skin type. If you have almost invisible pores, red patches, more visible lines, dull and rough complexion, and elastic skin then you have a dry skin type. Your skin might feel irritating to you sometimes and also it might get cracked or peel easily. This skin type is generally born from your genes, aging or hormonal changes, UV radiation, or medication. Follow the tips and tricks mentioned below to take care of your dry skin type.
- If you have dry skin, then it is recommended to take a shorter shower and only one a day.
- Moisturize your skin daily because it will avoid foreign particles from invading
- Use gentle soaps and other face care products as they will not irritate the pH level of the skin.
- When you are drying up your face, you should pat your face gently.
- The best method to heal the dryness of the skin is to drink as much water as you can.
- Avoid scrubbing your face as much as you can as it might irritate the skin and cause redness.
- Use sunscreen daily to make it safe from the sun’s UV rays.
5. Sensitive Skin type
Now the last skin type is sensitive skin type. In this skin type, your skin will have to face itching, redness, burning, dryness, and other such things. In this skin type, you have to find out the thing which is triggering your face and then avoid that thing. There are some tips and tricks which you should follow to take care of each type of skin and they are as follows.
- Moisturize your skin daily.
- Stay hydrated.
- Don’t smoke
- Wash your skin gently
So, here were some of the skin types and tips to take care of each type of skin. Hope you have got something helpful from this article, tell us in the comment section.
Also check out this amazing article on finding the best stomach treatment.