CenturyLink has been providing telecommunication solutions to millions of users across the United States of America. CenturyLink is one of the most famous internet providers headquartered in Louisiana. CenturyLink offers network services, security, managed solutions and cloud solutions. One of the services most preferred by its users is the webmail services by CenturyLink.
All of these services are of high-end quality but the only problem with the CenturyLink email service is the CenturyLink webmail login issue which occurs without any notifications. Here we are providing a list of solutions to how you can solve the CenturyLink webmail login problems.
Solutions to fix CenturyLink webmail login issues
Step by step solutions is mentioned below. When one solution fails to resolve your problem, move on to the next one.
Solution 1: For CenturyLink configuration settings
you need to keep a check on your incoming and outgoing mail server settings to set your CenturyLink email account. Servers help the inflow of emails while sending and receiving them. Without having the right configuration, you might end up facing a CenturyLink webmail login issue.
Here are the correct configurations for CenturyLink servers
CenturyLink Incoming Mail Server configuration
- Username – write in your complete email ID with the right domain
- Password – provide your CenturyLink webmail password
- Server – pop.centurylink.net
- Port – 993
- Security – SSL/TLS
- A CenturyLink outgoing mail server configuration
- Username – enter your complete email ID with the correct domain name.
- Password – write your password associated with your CenturyLink webmail account
- Server – smtp.centurylink.net
- Port – 587 / 465 (select according to availability)
- Security – SSL/TLS
Solution 2: Delete or remove your spam and junk mail
Your gathered junk and spam emails can prove to be hazardous for your email account and can cause you to experience login issues. The junk and spam mail should be cleared frequently because of two reasons;
- The main reason is that they may contain viruses and malware that can corrupt your files and data.
- The second one is these spam and junk mail may fill up the storage space of the inbox. Hence, causing you to experience the CenturyLink login problem.
Solution 3: update CenturyLink login credentials
Logging in to your CenturyLink account is not possible without proving the correct login info like the correct password and the right email. If you are experiencing a CenturyLink webmail issue, then try changing the existing login credentials. This may help you gain access to your CenturyLink account again.
Ensure that your password is in a safe place and use whenever required. This way you lessen the chances of forgetting or losing your password.
Solution 4: update and reinstall the CenturyLink Application
When most of the time the CenturyLink webmail works just fine and provides the most convenience to the users. It comes off as a bit problematic when not updated from time to time.
You can update your CenturyLink mail through the official website of CenturyLink. Install any updates found on the CenturyLink website and try logging in again. Different updates are available for different devices such as mobiles and desktops, laptops and tabloids (android or iOS). Once updated, reboot your device and try to access your CenturyLink account again.
Solution 5: try contacting the CenturyLink customer service
In case your CenturyLink login problem is not resolved then you may want to shift to professional help to find a solution to your problems. The CenturyLink webmail customer service will assist you with every issue you are facing and guide you step by step till all your queries are resolved.
To contact the CenturyLink webmail Customer Service:
- Got to the official CenturyLink website.
- Click on the “contact us” option.
- Down below you will find the chat option.
- Press the “Let’s chat” button.
- The chat with CenturyLink customer support will begin.
Read More :- Free Guest post Site