There are so many website builders available in the market. Every website builder has unique features and benefits that help in designing the website for business. That’s why selecting the best website builder for your business is very challenging for a beginner.
This blog can guide you in choosing the best website builder for your business. And also, tell you which factors should you consider while choosing the perfect website builder for your business?
So, let’s get started.
Step-by-step guide for how to choose the best website builder
A website builder is a platform or program that allows you to build a website quickly and easily.
With the help of a website builder, you can create your online personal or professional website.
To use a website builder, you need to get a unique domain name from a domain service provider. The domain name is a unique address for your website like www.example.com.
After that you need to buy a hosting space for your website. You can also purchase your domain name and hosting from the same service provider.
There are so many website builders who provide you hosting facilities in their website builder plan. In that case, you just need to buy a domain name and get a website builder package.
In the final step, you need to select your website builder from the list of website builders according to your requirement. And set up your website including design, contact form, details, social media links, etc. with the help of a website builder.
Now, we hope you get a clear idea about how to obtain your website builders. Now let’s see the list of top website builders and their features. By analyzing the features of every website builder, you are able to get your perfect match.
List of Best Website Builders for Business
Here is the list of some top-notch Website builders for business websites. In this list, we have marked the significant pros and cons of the website builder with their prices. So, you can get the perfect match of a website builder for your small and large businesses.
WordPress is an open-source website builder platform. This means you have more control over your website than any other website builder on this list.
It is the world’s most popular website builder. Out of all CMS-hosted websites, WordPress can run more than 63% of websites on the internet.
It is important to note that there are two versions of WordPress, self-hosted WordPress.org, and WordPress.com. The WordPress self-service content management system (CMS) tops our list of the best website builders due to its powerful features, easy drag-and-drop editor, and scalability.
Additionally, you get full ownership of your website, so you don’t need to worry about your privacy.
That’s why many popular websites such as the USA government website WhiteHouse.gov, The New York Times, CNN, Microsoft, and many other big and small businesses use WordPress to build their website. Now, let’s see the pros and cons of WordPress.
- It’s an open-source website builder platform.
- It provides complete control over every aspect of your website.
- There are thousands of free and high-quality features available for WordPress
- For Web designing, you get many free professional themes for your website.
- No need for coding knowledge
- All shopping features are also available
- Run blogs and e-shop together
- Multiple devices optimized websites are available for free
- You need to handle your website or hire a WordPress development company.
- You have to design your website or get help from WordPress web design experts.
- It’s pretty hard for beginners.
It is absolutely for free, just the cost of hosting and domain required.
2. Wix Business Website builder
Wix is another cloud-based website builder that helps you in web development from anywhere and anytime. Over 1.9% of all websites use Wix as their website builder.
- It is a fully hosted platform.
- Here you get hundreds of templates for your website’s design.
- Accessible drag-and-drop features to build the site.
- The free and connected domain plans on Wix will show the Wix branded ads on your website.
- You need to upgrade your plans with Combo or Unlimited for more exciting features.
- You cannot quickly shift your website to another platform.
The prices start from free to $14/month for combo plans.
Squarespace is another famous website builder for businesses and blogs. It provides Software as a service for hosting and website building with the help of simple drag and drop element features. According to W3Techs, around 1.8% of all websites are built with Squarespace.
- It has its hosting facility for websites.
- It has tons of website designs to get started
- This platform is suitable for various types of businesses.
- You can use multiple templates for the same website at once.
- Squarespace offers limited integrations with third-party services.
- In the ecommerce plan of this website builder, you can only use Stripe, Apple Pay, and PayPal for your store payment processing.
Squarespace plans start from $12 /month and $18 /month.
Web.com is one of the most popular website builders for small businesses. This website builder provides easy DIY website designing tools so you can create your own website yourself.
Web.com offers a robust drag & drop website builder that is easy for non-technical business owners.
For building a website with web.com, you need to choose from thousands of beautiful premade website templates and customize the design to fit your branding needs.
- It offers powerful drag & drop tools for web designing.
- This platform provides thousands of pre-made website templates for different niches.
- This website builder is suitable for small businesses, but you can not scale your business with this website builder.
Their plans start from $1.95 per month.
5. HubSpot CMS
The next web builder on our list is HubSpot CMS. It is a powerful content management platform that helps business owners build their websites. HubSpot Website Builder is a powerful content management platform for marketers and small business owners. It combines the power of their drag & drop website builder, marketing automation tools, and CRM to deliver personalized digital experiences to your users.
- It has an automation and CRM platform that helps build a website without expert help.
- HubSpot has an easy drag-and-drop website editor.
- The adaptive testing features help you in choosing up to 5 variations of a page.
- You can just build single-page landing pages or simple businesses in HubSpot.
This website builder offers a paid plan starting from $45 per month.
Shopify is another popular eCommerce website builder designed specifically for online stores and eCommerce websites. It powers millions of online stores in 175 different countries. Over $400 billion in products have been sold on the Shopify platform.
According to the study, around 21% of ecommerce users use Shopify websites on the internet as their eCommerce website builder.
- With Shopify, you don’t have to worry about managing the software, installing updates, or maintaining backups.
- It offers an integrated payment solution for your business that allows you to accept credit cards.
- Shopify comes with complete inventory management, unlimited products, robust statistics, and straightforward marketing solutions, all neatly packaged under one roof.
- It has hundreds of designs to choose from, and you’ll never have to add code.
- Shopify forces you to use their Shopify payment platform.
- This platform charges an additional 2% transaction fee on every store transaction.
- Shopify only offers limited customization features for store owners.
- Shifty online stores on other platforms are challenging.
Shopify offers so many plans, such as
- The basic plan at $29 per month.
- Upgraded plans for $79/month
- Advanced plan for $299/month.
- And a Shopify Lite plan for $9/month lets you add a buy button to any website.
As mentioned above, all business builders are the best for their audiences. But to select the best, you need to prepare your business requirements and pick the best option.
In most cases, people prefer to use WordPress website builders for their business.
Because it provides you with the best control, a scalable platform, and without any additional cost.
But if you are still in doubt and unable to decide on the best website builder for your business, then you should hire a web development company.
We recommend you contact web design and development companies such as Pixlogix Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
This company has the best web design and development team that provides high-quality solutions for your business. For more details, visit their official site now.