Companies today have begun to store their data in local storage due to the downside of cloud email platforms. Today’s blog will discuss the popular ways to save Office 365 emails to desktop. Users will get a complete workaround for manual and automated solutions. So, let’s get started.
Note: The sole aim of the blog is to provide a solution to all of the queries mentioned below:
- How do I download all emails from Office 365?
- How do I save Outlook emails to my desktop?
- Can you export emails from Office 365?
- Is it Possible to Download Multiple Emails from Office 365 Account?
Download Office 365 Emails to Hard Drive – Using Automated Solution
Those who don’t want to get involved in lengthy procedures and hurdles in the manual process can go with the Corbett Office 365 to Email Backup Tool.
The software mentioned above can batch export Office 365 emails to desktops in over 20 formats. The solution is independent and doesn’t require any external support. Also, it has an easy-to-use graphical interface that all types of users can efficiently operate.
Note: At Corbett, we value your money and time. Keeping all the things in mind, we have introduced a demo edition of the toolkit that users can easily download on editions of Windows. The trial editions work similarly to the licensed version of the tool. Let’s install it and see how effortlessly you can download Office 365 emails to hard-drive.
How to Save Office 365 Emails to Hard Drive using the Automated Solution?
Once you successfully set up the software on your system. Follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Run the toolkit and click on “Open Tab”.
2. Select the “Add Email Account” option from the list and fill the fields with Office 365 Credentials.
3. The software will establish a connection and display all the stored data files.
4. Users can easily preview them as per their requirements. Also, multiple filter options are available that let users sort the email data.
5. Next, click on the Export button and select the appropriate option from the list.
6. The last step is to click on the save button to download office365 emails to the hard drive.
That’s all about the automated solution. You can easily follow the procedure mentioned above. In the next section of the blog, we will look at how manual solution helps to achieve this task.
You May Love to Read: Export Office 365 mailbox to PST using eDiscovery
How to Save Office 365 Emails to Desktop using Manual Solution?
For a manual solution, we recommended exporting the data in the PST (Personal Storage Folder) file. MS Outlook automatically creates a PST file to store all the mailbox email files.
Users can choose the selectively from the PST file. To do this, users have to install MS Outlook on their system. After installing MS Outlook in the design, follow the steps mentioned below:
Configure Office 365 to Outlook for PC:
- Open Outlook
- At the welcome screen, click on the Next button.
- When the Outlook window asks, “connect to an email account.” Select “Yes” and continue.
- The Add Account window appears. Enter your email address and passwords using the given data fields. Click Next.
- Outlook will complete the procedure. It might take several minutes to complete the task.
- When you receive the congratulation message, Restart your Outlook to see the effects.
Export Office 365 Emails to PST Format:
Once you are done with the configuration setup, the next step is to export the data files in PST format.
- Run Outlook
- Go to File Tab >> Import and Export.
- Afterward, head towards the Import and Export Wizard.
- From the list, select Export to a file.
- Next, click on “Outlook Data Files” to transfer mailbox content to a PST file.
- Next, select the folders and sub-folders to continue.
- The last step is to click on the export button to start the process.
Limitation of Using Manual Solution
- You have to install the validating application to accomplish the procedure.
- Users can only export data in PST format, Which is only accessible on MS platforms.
- Sometimes a user will not get detailed output with attachments.
- The synchronizing process can take a long time, depending upon the mailbox’s size
To overcome all such limitations, users can go with an automated, reliable solution that offers quick and accurate results over time.
Clarifications Behind Using Automated Solution
If you opt for something, you should see all the advantages identified with something from an equivalent general perspective.
- Security: As you start with one email relationship and then the next, think about information security. If you are running an association and take all the information in your email, you should choose a tool that does not affect safety. This software is impressive in terms of getting the data and information.
- Move selectively: If you are thinking about safely extracting connections, this gadget will work for you.
- Short and fast: This software can help you complete the overall partnership journey
even if you’re a less nuanced customer.
If you find the standard methodologies to finish the extraction work, this solution will benefit you. In addition, if you encounter any problem associated with the software, you can contact our support team. The customer support team is available for you around the clock to assist you.
Advantages of Using Automatic Solution
The tool allows you to manage multiple Office 365 accounts.
- Convert Office 365 Emails into PDF, EML, MBOX, PST, and so on.
- There are no file size restrictions to backup Office 365 emails.
- File structure and folder hierarchy will be maintained during the process.
- Preview Office 365 emails in Content, Hex View, Message Header, Raw Message.
- Provide Option to backup selected data files or user can batch download emails to another format without any delay.
- The software is compatible with all editions of Windows OS.
- There is a separate option available to extract email address, attachments, phone numbers and contact photos.
Time to Conclude
In conclusion, we have mentioned the entire solution to save Office 365 emails to the desktop using a free and automated wizard. The manual solutions have some limitations that can’t be overseen. Users can go with the mentioned solution for a safer and more secure backup process.