How to register a Private Limited Company in India
A Private Limited Company is a company having minimum 2 members and maximum 200 members. There are no criteria to keep minimum share Capital at the time of Incorporation so one can opine that Company can start from any Amount as convenient to the Promoters.
There is no minimum capital amount for incorporating a company. Companies getting incorporated through SPICe+ with an Authorized Capital up to INR 15,00,000 would enjoy ‘Zero Filing Fee’ concession. (However, Stamp duty fees will be levied, as may be applicable on state-to-state basis)
The company should have at least two directors in Private Limited Company. Private Company Registration in India booming as the first choice for any start-up since it gives the easiest way to raise funds from investors in this Globally accepted Start-up Ecosystem.
Name of the Company is the key factor which attract the customers. The Name of your business must be unique and different from the existing brand in the market. The suggested name shouldn’t match any existing companies or trademarks in India.
In India there is system developed at MCA for incorporating a Company in a very smooth and hassle-free manner through Online SPICe+ Web based Form
SPICe+ is the initiatives by the Government of India towards Ease of Doing Business (EODB) in India for promoting ‘STARTUP’. SPICe+ form is an integrated webform and an advanced version of the previous SPICe form (i.e. e-form INC-32).
SPICe+ webform offers 11 services by three Central Government such as Ministries & Departments. (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Labour & Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance) and three State Governments (Maharashtra, Karnataka, West Bengal), thereby saving as many procedures, time and cost for Starting a Business in India.
Why opt Private Limited Company Registration?
Online company registration allows many benefits. The legitimacy of your business firm is enhanced by having a registered company. It helps your business in the following ways:
- Company Registered under MCA www.mca.gov.in and will be updated Master data by the Ministry on time basis;
- It gives protection from personal liability as well as security against other losses & risks that means Company and its Directors or Members having separate legal Entity;
- Applicability of minimum tax rates or fixed as compared to sole proprietorship firm;
- Directors and Shareholders not required to be same or vice versa;
- Private Limited Company formation Legal fees on Forms exempted by the Government up to 15 lakh; (Stamp duty on MOA & AOA need to pay that is subject to State Government)
- Smooth process for obtaining bank loans and or easy to pitch Investors including Borrowing capacity;
- Provides liability insurance to safeguard your company’s assets as If there’s any default in payment, the banks or creditors need to unload only the company’s assets but not personal assets of the Directors or promoters.; and
- Easy to change its Management, Address, Capital or all others amendment in MOA & AOA subject to the MCA Approval.
Visit :- SECTION 8 COMPANY: REGISTRATION