We hereby this guide you how you can quickly transfer Lotus Notes file to Gmail account. Let us start with the introduction and then go for the solution of this problem.
Introduction – IBM Notes and Gmail (Google Mail)
IBM Lotus Notes is a popular email client that stores all data in NSF file format. Users prefer Lotus Notes due to its advanced security and features.
On the other hand, Gmail is free web based email service. It can be accessed from anywhere with correct login details. Therefore, users switch from Lotus Notes to Gmail webmail service by Google.
Reasons to import NSF data to Gmail account
As we have mentioned that a large number of Lotus Notes applications support saving data in NSF file format. But to access the data anytime and anywhere on cloud, users choose Gmail email service which is a well-known and smart web based service that helps users to easily access and organize their emails anywhere and at any time.
“Recently, all my Lotus Notes emails are exported into NSF file and now I want for a reliable solution to import NSF emails to Gmail account to access them from all the time. Please help me.”
Why transfer from Lotus Notes to Gmail?
There are various reasons that are responsible for migration of Lotus Notes file to Gmail account – There are various reasons that are responsible for migration of Lotus Notes file to Gmail account –
• Lotus Notes is generally used by corporate users whereas Gmail is well suited to home users as well.
• Lotus Notes is bound with technicalities, so to operate it technical skills are needed. On the other side, Gmail is simple to handle.
• If you have NSF file and do not have IBM Notes application, then you can transfer NSF file to Gmail.
Solution to import Lotus Notes NSF files to Gmail
Quickly download and install Softaken Mail Importer Software and easily import Lotus Notes NSF files to Gmail account with attachments. Any large size NSF file can be smoothly imported to user-defined Gmail account by the software.
If you look for manual solution to import Lotus Notes NSF files to Gmail then no direct solution is available for this. Moreover, the manual solutions are not fully safe to use. That’s why NSF to Gmail Importer is suggested to use.
Key features of NSF to Gmail Importer:
- Permit bulk import of NSF files to Gmail account
- Include all attachments with NSF emails to Gmail migration
- Well suitable with all Lotus Notes and Windows versions
- Preserve data integrity while migrate Lotus Notes to Gmail
- Show you complete report of the process
- Keep Folder & sub-folder hierarchy safe
- 100% safe and easy to use program
- No restrictions for NSF file size
- Freeware edition is available for testing
Steps to import Lotus Notes NSF file to Gmail account –
- Download and Start NSF to Gmail Importer tool.
- Add single or multiple NSF files using the Browse button.
- Select Gmail account and enter Gmail account login details.
- Select new of existing folder of Gmail account.
- Hit the Upload Now button to proceed.
After this, in a few minutes, all your added NSF files are successfully moved to Gmail account.
A lot of users have this query, “How to import Lotus Notes files to Gmail?” Now, they can get a safe and easy solution to transfer Lotus Notes NSF file to Gmail account in a few minutes. With the software we discussed above, multiple NSF files can be imported at once without any hassles. You can check out the free trial version prior purchasing the license keys. In case of any issue, contact our support staff 24*7.
As no manual method is available to perform this task so we provided third-party Softaken Mail Importer tool to users for safe and smooth import of NSF files into Gmail account. You can check out the tool free version before you pay for the license keys.