first aid to heart attackIt is important to know how to perform first aid to heart attack so you can help patients shortly after the attack occurred.
Heart attack is one of the highest causes of death worldwide. Most of the deaths due to lack of medical help shortly after the attack occurred. That is why it is important to know how the first treatment in people with a suspected heart attack.tarot reader salary
Keep in mind, every second after a heart attack is very valuable, and so we need quick action. Here’s how to perform first aid to heart attack, quoted by the Times of India.
5 First Aid To Heart Attack
1. Do not leave people who have just suffered a heart attack and do not give anything by mouth is the first rule of first aid to heart attack. If the patient is awake and feeling a little better, immediately take them to the nearest hospital as quickly as possible. So far, there is no household medicines for heart attack. During the trip, keep their position to lie still, loosen his clothing, and make haste to the hospital.
2. Give one aspirin tablet to be chewed before swallowing, or place a Sorbitrate tablet under his tongue is the next step of first air to heart attack. However, if he is sweating that signifies a decrease in blood pressure, do not give any of this medicine. You can also give a spoonful of sugar under the tongue as often as possible. But do not give sweet drinks to the patient.
3. If the patient felt shortness of breath, lift the body part and ask him to cough occasionally. This is the third step of first aid to heart attack.
4. If the patient is unconscious and unresponsive, perform CPR (cardio pulmonary resuscitation) as first aid to heart attack. Apply pressure on the chest and perform artificial respiration from mouth to mouth.
4. Do not depend only on first aid to heart attack, attain immediately to the nearest hospital that has facilities for advanced cardiac care or ICU.
5. Do not go to an outpatient clinic or ambulatory care clinic when you do the first aid to heart attack. You should immediately go to the emergency unit and let the patient get treatment from experts. Generally, doctors will give a drug that reduces blood clots or directly perform angiography and primary angioplasty. Angiography and primary angioplasty provide ideal results in the first 90 minutes after a heart attack. That’s why it is important for you to bring the heart attack patient immediately to the hospitalIf you had a heart attack, you will need to stay in the hospital, possibly in the intensive care unit (ICU). Here are some ways to treat heart attack.
* Angioplasty and stent placement
Angioplasty, also called percutanous coronary intervention (PCI) is a procedure to open narrowed or blocked blood vessels that supply blood to the heart.
* Coronary artery bypass surgery
of the left main coronary artery (the vessel supplying most of the blood to the heart). This procedure is also called “open heart surgery.” The surgeon takes either a vein or artery from another location in your body and uses it to bypass the blocked coronary artery.
With each passing minute after heart attack, more heart tissue loses oxygen and deteriorates or dies.Medications given to treat a heart attack including aspirin, thrombolytics, superaspirins, nitroglycerin, beta blockers, cholesterol lowering medication, and pain relievers.
5. Chewing gum
This is still a matter of controversy whether chewing gums are bad foods for teeth. There are dentists who say chewing gum is good for teeth, some are saying it is dangerous. But, according to Dr. Junket of Boston University, some sugar-free gum, especially those with fruit flavors, contains a fairly high acid levels. This acid will affect the tooth enamel and increase the risk of teeth damage.
However, other studies have shown that chewing gum after a big meal, and after snacking, can reduce 40 percent the risk of tooth decay. Chewing gum is very effective when chewed for 20 minutes after eating, when the acid in the mouth is very active.