Web URL – Routerlogin.net is used for Netgear router login. Today in this write-up, we are going to learn about the Netgear router setup and login process using the default web URL of login. Plus, we will be looking at the required items of setup for Netgear wifi router configuration. So, let’s get started without wasting any time on the process of Netgear wifi router setup and login process using http://routerlogin.net.
Netgear Router Setup Guide using routerlogin.net
Here, in this Netgear setup guide, we are going to learn about the configuration process of the Netgear router using the web link routerlogin.net. Though there are other methods of configuration too today’s focus is the setup of the Netgear router process by means of the web browser method. Let’s start by check boxing the list of required items.
Required Items for Configuration
- Proper power and network connection
- Home modem
- Netgear router
- Ethernet cables
- Operating device (laptop/ computer system)
From here you may skip on the instructions part of setup before the Netgear router login process and then to the Netgear router login process.
Setup before Netgear Router Login
- Start by power cycling the home modem. For this, you have to power off and then power on the back again the home modem.
- Use the ethernet cable to connect one end to the modem and the second to the WAN port of the Netgear wifi router.
- Now you may ensure to power up the Netgear wifi router to a power outlet. Let the power LED to light properly. (Sometimes, it does not. If that is the case, you have to take the power plug out and put it back in.)
- In step four, you may use another ethernet cable to connect the one end of the Netgear router’ LAN port to your operating device.
How to log in to my Netgear Router?
- From here you may ensure your operating device is only connected Netgear router.
- Time to open the browser that is fast in speed and obviously, updated to its latest version.
- After that, you shall run the Netgear router login page link routerlogin.net in the search bar.
- As you reach on the login page, you have to enter the default username and password in the required fields. (Default username is admin and password is password.)
- Click on the login button and you will reach on the setup wizard of the Netgear router.
We do hope that all your queries in regard to the Netgear router setup using the routerlogin.net have been resolved here. So, time to use this amazing router and play all the games and movies that are on pending because it seems like a good time to do so.
If there is any chance that you need any kind of help or assistance with the Netgear wifi router configuration and installation process. For that do reach out to us by means of the chat window mentioned on the website. Our team of technical experts is here to help you out of your cause. We are available 24×7 for your help.