How to login into Linksys router- web based method
If you are looking to log in to your Linksys router , there are a few steps you can follow:
- Power on your devices by connecting them to the power outlet at your home.
- Connect the Linksys router to the DSL modem using an ethernet cable.
- Now, connect your computer/wireless device to the Linksys router network. You can choose to follow the wired connection method or go with the wireless connection method to connect the two.
- Once connected, you may proceed with using a compatible web browser
- Now , typing the default web address in the address bar of the browser.
- Use linksysmsartwifi.com and press the Enter key.
- You will now be redirected to the Linksys router login page. You will see the username and the password fields appear on the screen.
- Type in the default values and click on the Login button. The login wizard will validate the credentials and log you into the setup wizard.
You are now logged into the Linksys router.
Linksys router login – App Method
You can download and install the Linksys app from the Play Store or the App Store, depending upon the device you are using. If you have the app already installed, make sure it is on the latest version. Once installed, here are the steps you can follow:
- Launch the Linksys app on your smartphone and you’ll see the welcome screen.
- If you have a Linksys account, you can click on the Login button directly and access teh setup wizard. If not, you’ll first need to create an account.
- Tap on the Create Account button and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account.
- Once the account is create , then log in using the registered account details and you shall be logged into the router setup wizard.
website : https://www.postingtree.com/