Sometimes, users want to import PST contacts to iPhone for easy use. Synchronization of Outlook contacts to iPhone keep your contacts up to date with every devices. So, in this article, we are providing you a detailed and step by step guide to your request. Therefore, to get the perfect solution read the entire blog till the last.
Read More: How to Restore Permanently Deleted Files From Recycle Bin?
A PST file is a personal storage table use in Outlook to store calendar events, contacts and email messages, and more.
Solutions to Add Outlook Contacts to iPhone
To resolve this query, there are two successful methods that will help you-
Professional Automated Way
Let’s just learn about both methods one by one to understand them properly.
Import PST Contacts to iPhone in Professional Way
You can attain your task by using the expert method while failure of the manual method. The most reliable solution is SYSDaddy PST to vCard Converter Tool. By using this professional method, you can effectively add Outlook contacts to vCard file format.
Once you are done with this process, then the exported VCF file can be easily imported in iPhone. Moreover, any professional as well as non-technical users can easily use this utility due to its simple graphic interface. So, even if you are less technically aware of the advance feature, then this tool will help you to get the process done. Along with it, this tool will protect your sensitive data from any outsider threat. So that, you can operate this without any hitch to complete the task.
Read More: How to Fix Emails are Blank When Opened in Outlook Error?
Few Highlighted Features of This Tool
- Batch Conversion of PST Contact Files: This automated application can add multiple PST contact files at one time without losing your important contacts.
- Advance Scan: PST files that are highly corrupted and damaged can be fixed and converted to the desire format as per your will by this tool.
- Search Outlook PST Files: You can search for PST file in your computer drive. Moreover, this utility provides support to browse PST contact files within the selected drive or all drives in a few minutes.
- Regain and Export Deleted Items: In addition, this tool has the ability to regain the permanent deleted items and import in multiple file formats easily.
Now, in the following section, we will be going to explain the steps to import PST contacts to iPhone. So, read on to get the complete solution.
Guidelines to Import PST Contacts to iPhone via VCF
First of all, you need to install the software on your computer and then follow the given steps below-
- Now, run the software and select Add Files to add the contacts
- Then, pick the vCard File format provided in the software panel to start the process
- In the second last step, Browse for the desired destination to save the exported file
- Eventually, click the Export button to begin the procedure.
So, once you’re done with the importing Outlook contacts process, destination of the VCF file will automatically open by the tool. Now, you need to import the resultant vCard file to the iPhone.
How to Add VCF Contact File to iPhone Contacts?
When you have the resultant VCF file, to use it in the iPhone, you have to import into iPhone. So, follow the steps to import Outlook PST contacts to iPhone-
- First of all, enable Contacts option of iCloud, go to the Settings > iCloud > Contacts, hit the Merge tab to add contact to your phone
- Then, sign into your iCloud account enter your login details. Choose the option Import
- Finally, upload vCard file containing all PST contacts. Then, just mouse-click the Open button to add contacts to iCloud.
By doing this way, you can easily import PST file to iPhone contacts.
How to Import PST Contacts to iPhone Contacts Manually?
There are a few manual ways through which you can add contacts from Outlook PST to iPhone contacts. But, before using manual method you must have your iCloud credentials for completing the process. So, let’s discuss the solution one by one:
Note: You all are instructed to take a backup of your outlook PST contacts file and before synchronization just make sure that iCloud control panel for Windows has been installed.
Method 1: Sync Outlook Contacts File to iPhone via iCloud
- Firstly, start iCloud and enter your Id and password
- Now, secondly, copy the Outlook.pst file to iCloud and set icloud.pst as default
- After doing this, check contacts with MS Outlook and hit ‘Apply’ option
- Lastly, on the iPhone screen, Go to Settings > iCloud. Here, sign in to your account then turn on contacts for enabling syncing contacts option.
Method 2: Add Contacts from PST File to iPhone via iTunes
To make this method work, you have to disable the iCloud.
- In the first step, plug iPhone to your computer and start iTunes
- Then, go to device entry, choose the icon for your device
- After this, in the left panel, hit on the Info tab
- Now, just choose items for syncing then choose or Sync with contacts > Outlook
- Lastly, hit the Apply button to complete the process.
Method 3: Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone By Exchange
- For using Exchange, you need to set up your Outlook account first
- Then, go to the Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. If you are setting up for the first time, Choose Exchange or you can also select Add Account > Exchange
- After doing above steps, just enter your Email, username and your password
- Then, iPhone will contact the exchange server, and now enter address of the server
- At last, from the given option, select Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Notes which you want to sync with your outlook account.
However, it is certain that while performing manual techniques you must have complete technical knowledge in terms of importing contacts to iPhone. As there are multiple drawbacks of these manual approaches. So, it can be very exhausting process for the non technical users and also very lengthy.
In the above article, we have discussed about manual as well as professional automated method to import PST contacts to iPhone. However, the manual solution is very tedious and requires technical expertise. So, to make this task easy for you, we will suggest you to go for the best and SYSDaddy Tool.Hence, this will help you to add all Outlook PST contacts into VCF file format that can be imported in iPhone smoothly.