Landed into QuickBooks error code 6190 while trying to use the company file in QuickBooks? Need not to worry, this post is going to help in dealing with such an error successfully. QuickBooks error 6190 can occur when a user is trying to access a file in a single-user mode. Error 6190 in QuickBooks indicates that the particular file is not accessible by the QuickBooks software. You can also encounter this error in case you are running Intuit application on the same system. There can be multiple reasons behind the occurrence of such an error. However, if you are interested to find out what those reasons are, make sure to read the post till the end. Or feel free to contact our team professionals at +1-844-521-0490, and discuss your queries with them.
Signs of QuickBooks error code 6190
The below stated signs and symptoms can make it easy for the user to identify such an error:
- Often error 6190 can be expected when the user tries to access a particular program and the system crashes.
- Also, any prompt showing the error code 6190 with a description of the error.
- Another sign can be if the system starts responding to your inputs sluggishly.
- Every time the error prompt shows up, all the running programs crash or forcibly shut.
Steps to fix such an error
The user can try performing the below steps to get rid of such an error:
- The very first step is to head to the windows icon on the keyboard.
- Or click on start menu located at the bottom left on your computer screen.
- The next step is to enter in command prompt in the search bar
- Now, when opening the command prompt ensure to use the ctrl + shift + enter tab
- This will ask the user enter the admin credentials so that the user can open the command prompt window admin rights
- The user should type regedit
- And also use the enter tab to continue
- After that click on the key that is linked with the error code 6190
- Now click on export tab
- Hit save tab
- Ensure that the save file with the reg extension
- And perform the onscreen steps to complete the process
We come to the end of this post and hope that the information shared in above might help in successfully resolving QuickBooks error code 6190. In case the user needs our assistance at any point of time, then talking to our experts at +1-844-521-0490 is recommended. We are a team of technically sound QuickBooks Support professionals who work round the clock to provide the best possible support services to all QuickBooks users immediately.