Ended up in QuickBooks error code 5502 and don’t know what can be done to deal with it? Well, need not panic as we are here with this post where we will be elaborating on the causes and fixes of QuickBooks Error Code 5502. This error is seen if the sync is not completed properly. It appears on the screen stating, that QuickBooks data has been uploaded but failed to sync with the server. To know more, make sure to read the post till the end, or feel free to discuss your queries with our professionals at +1-844-521-0490and let them handle the issue for you.
What causes QuickBooks error code 5502?
The user can end up in such an error due to the below reasons:
- One of the major reasons can be if the matter that is grasped through on-line services. The information was given by the QB Company file that was uploaded with a success.
- Or if the company file augmentation has been changed, so QuickBooks is not ready to peruse which a Company has recorded.
- Or it occurs when the third party in the developer application connections to the QuickBooks.
- Moreover, if a slip occurred whereas downloading the changes created by applications’ mistreatment grasp online services.
Steps to fix the error
The user can try fixing the error by performing the below set of steps related to creating a new folder and then copy the Company file.
- The first step is to try to create and open a new folder and copy the company file into the created folder.
- After that, rename it& then try to change its extension as “QBM” and save the file.
- Now, open your QuickBooks software and restore your all of the portable files.
- Also, rename the “Extension” of the file if the file is not opening.
- Restore all your backups.
- If the file still not opened, with the extension “.QBX“, then “Rename” it.
- Try to install the latest version release of a “Sync Manager“.
Coming to the end of this post, we expect the user to successfully get rid of such an error. If not, then only a tech professional can help in that case. The user can get in touch with our QuickBooks support team at +1-844-521-0490, and ask them to perform the necessary set of steps to eliminate the issue from its root cause.