If you are playing Pokemon Go and getting a GPS signal not found an error? So don’t worry in this article, We’ll show you how to get and solve GPS signal errors in a multitude of ways.
This problem can happen at any time on your device. However, it is not generated by your device. The most common causes of a GPS signal are not being found the issue is wrong device settings and GPS connectivity. If you are no longer facing this error, check the GPS setting and follow the below methods.
8 Simple Solutions to Fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found
We all know Pokemon Go is one of the top games in the world, so if you want to get a Pro Pokemon Account, Free Roblox Account, Fortnite Account or anything else just comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are gotten a Pokemon Go GPS Signal problem and don’t know how to fix it, follow the steps below.
- Pokemon Go GPS Location Permission
- Disable Mock Location
- Turn on Location and set high Accuracy
- Download files from any website
- Download the latest version of Pokemon Go
- Restart Your Mobile Devices
- Reset Your iPhone Network setting
- Update Your Latest Mobile Version
So, Without wasting your time, let’s get started on a solution.
Solution 1: Pokemon Go GPS Location Permission
To the Fix, Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found Error setting your phone to Pokemon Go location permission. To allow permission follow the steps below.
- To start, go to your device’s settings and select the setting button.
- Find the App Manager.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Pokemon Go Game.
- Then, select the Permission option.
- If the location is not permitted, simply allow the location.
- closed all tabs on your devices.
- Open Pokemon Go and see if you can fix “GPS Signal Not Found.”
I hope the GPS Signal not found error can be fixed. If not, use the method below to fix it.
Solution 2: Disable Mock Location
If you’ve resolved the Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found problem, you can turn off Mock Location on your devices. If you don’t know how to Disable it, follow the steps below.
- On your iPhone or Android, go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down to “About Phone.”
- Following that, press the Build Number button 7 to 8 times.
- You’ve arrived at the Developer area.
- Simply select Developer Option.
- If the mock location box is checked, click the off button.
- Open Pokemon Go and have fun!
Mock location disabling may be able to fix the Pokemon Go GPS problem. Please leave a comment if the error was fixed and if not try another method.
Solution 3: Turn on Location and set high Accuracy
You can fix the Pokemon Go GPS error by setting your devices. Turn on Location and set the accuracy to high.
You may easily Set High Accuracy Location by following the steps below:
- Open the Setting option on your device
- Next, Find the location menu
- If the location is turned off, press the on button.
- After the on-location click on high accuracy mode there
- Closed all tabs
- Restart Game
Using this method and finding errors, so trying alternative methods to solve the problem.
Solution 4: Download files from any website
Many times the GPS Signal Not Found issue causes the form file to not be downloaded. If you want to get the Pokemon Go file, simply follow the steps below.
- Find and click the setting button.
- Scroll down and select the Security option.
- Turn on the Unknown Source Section.
- Then, download the file from any website.
- Download and install the file on your device.
- After installing the file, download GPS Essentials to improve GPS performance.
- Start Pokemon Go.
Solution 5: Download the latest version of Pokemon Go
Trying all the above methods and not Fixing the Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found error so install (Download) the latest version of Pokemon Go on your devices.
Solution 6: Restart Your Mobile Devices
If your mobile device does not restart after a long time, restart your iOS and Android phones. Follow the steps below if you don’t know how to Restart.
- Unlock your Cell Phone (iOS & Android)
- Use the lock and unlock buttons to lock and unlock the door.
- Open a popup window on your screen and click the Restart button.
- Wait the time
- Open Pokemon Go.
I’m hoping that the Pokemon Go GPS Signal was not found problem can be resolved. If an error exists, it can be corrected using the methods listed below.
Solution 7: Reset Your iPhone Network setting
A Pokemon Go iPhone user reported an error caused by insecure network settings.
To reset the Netwotk settings on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Locate and select the Setting option.
- Next, on your iPhone and press the general button.
- Select the Restart Network Settings option.
- Open Pokemon Go, Enjoy
If an error in this can be corrected using a different method.
Solution 8: Update Your Latest Mobile Version
Follow the steps described above and you will receive a Pokemon Go GPS Signal not found. Simply update your iPhone and Android to the most recent versions.
- Click on the setting button
- Scroll down and click on Software Update
- If you do not download the latest version of your device click on the download button
- Next, Restart your Devices
I hope the error is solved and you may enjoy Pokemon Go. In special case, if the GPS error getting please leave a comment below we are always happy to assist.
The reason why Facing player Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found
Below are some mystics of the player side to getting Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found.
- GPS has been Disabled
- Permission Not allowed for Pokemon Go
- Using Mock Location
- Your Device is Rooted
GPS Signal Disable
We know it’s a no-brainer, but you’d be amazed how often people forget to turn on their GPS. Many people have the tendency of turning off their GPS when they are not using it to save battery life. However, before playing Pokémon GO they fail to turn it back on resulting in the GPS signal not finding an error.
Permission Not allowed for Pokemon Go
Pokémon Go like any other third-party app requires permission to access and use your device’s GPS. When an app first launches, it usually seeks these permission requests.
Using Mock Location
Many people try to play Pokémon GO while standing still. They do it by utilizing a GPS spoofing program to create fake locations.
Your Device is Rooted
If you’re playing Pokémon GO on a rooted phone, you’ll almost certainly run into this issue. This is due to Niantic’s stringent anti-cheating algorithms which can detect whether or not a phone is rooted. Niantic considers rooted smartphones to be potential security threats and consequently prevents Pokémon GO from greater function.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found article. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section below. We are attempting to find a solution as quickly as possible.