Many users are found reporting that their Logitech K750 Keyboard Not working all of a sudden, so if you are the one also struggling with the Logitech Keyboard Not Working problem then this article is for you.
Here in this article get the complete information on how to fix the Logitech K750 keyboard stopped working issue. So, keep reading the article and follow the fixes given one by one till you find the one that works for you.
Well, Logitech is the lading and the top seller for selling the cheap keyboards as wireless mouse especially for gaming as well as the professional use.
There are many products available from both wireless to wired devices, and there are used worldwide.
Also, there are a wide range of different models keyboards are designed and launched in the market, but recently many users are found reporting that the Logitech K750 keyboard not working for no reason.
Well, there are several issues seen after the Windows update and the Logitech keyboard stopped working and fails to register some keys or in some cases doesn’t respond at all.
Luckily to fix it there are several solutions that work for you to fix the issue, but before heading towards the solutions make sure to follow the quick tweaks as in many cases this works to fix the problem.
- First, check that the wireless receiver is plugged properly in the correct port in your computer.
- Make sure the USB connection device should not be plugged into the USB root hub and should be connected directly to the computer.
- Also in the wireless keyboard, the batteries are in working condition and not be depreciated.
- Check near your system there is no interference of Radio Frequencies from other sources.
If after examining the given tweaks, still, the Logitech K750 keyboard is not working, then follow the solutions given carefully.
How to Fix the Logitech K750 keyboard not working?
Solution 1 – Uninstall & Reinstall the Logitech keyboard driver
Many users confirmed if the Logitech keyboard driver are corrupted or incompatible then this can stop the Logitech K750 from working. So here it is suggested to uninstall and reinstall the Logitech keyboard driver.
Follow the steps to do so:
- First, click the Start button > scroll down to locate Windows System > and click on it > choose Control Panel.
- And next to View by > choose Small icons > click Device Manager.
- Then double-click Keyboards to expand the list.
- Next right-click the Logitech keyboard listed > click Uninstall device.
- Now click Uninstall to confirm.
Now restart your computer to save the changes and as you restart your system, Windows is supposed to detect the Logitech K750 keyboard and this will install the driver automatically.
But if in case it doesn’t install the driver then here it is suggested to install the driver manually. And to do so visit the Logitech official website and search for the latest driver compatible with your windows 10 system next download and install it.
Now check if the Logitech K750 keyboard not working issue is resolved or not.
Solution 2 – Restart the Human Interface Device Service
If the above solution won’t work for you then here it is suggested to restart the Human Interface Device Service.
This solution worked for many users, the Human Interface Device Service or HID including the mouse and keyboard requires running on some services in your computer.
But if it is not started and running properly then this can cause issues with the keyboard and as a result, the Logitech K750 keyboard stopped working.
So follow the steps to restart the HID service:
- First, click Start button> and scroll the list to find the Windows Administrative Tools > then click Services.
- Now scroll down to Human Interface Device Service > and right-click on it. Also if it is not running then click Start, if already running then click Restart.
- And as the service restarts,> right-click on it and click Properties
- Now set the Startup type to Automatic, > click OK.
It is estimated now you are able to use your Logitech K750 keyboard without any hassle.
So, this is all about the Logitech K750 keyboard not working problem. Here I tried to list down the working solutions so make sure to follow them carefully and start using the keyboard.
Hope the article works for you.