Do you have no idea how to export G Suite emails to PST? And you are wondering for a way to export a single G Suite user or multiple domain user? Then, continue reading this blog to get a professional solution for both single and bulk user accounts at once.
G Suite is an ideal email application for independent companies and new businesses. It has all the powerful productivity hubs like Google Docs, Google Photos, Google Meet, Sheets, Slides, and many more. Also, it helps a user to manage his emails, contacts, documents, and presentations over the web.
On the other hand, one reason for exporting G Suite emails into Outlook PST files is to save data from the cloud to a desktop for offline access. It is apparent that doing a Google Workspace to Outlook migration is fairly difficult because they are two different platforms.
There could be some other scenarios. We have picked some user queries posted by users on different forum sites to know users’ exact needs.
With Business Starter and G Suite Basic, each user can get 30 GB of Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos storage space. In many cases, this is not enough. Users need to find a way to export emails from the G Suite workspace.
“We have a team of 10 employees using G Suite workspace for daily communication. Now, we want to forward some emails from G Suite to PST files for desktop access. How do I export Google Workspace mailboxes to PST files for clearing my G Suite Workspace?”
Exporting G Suite mailboxes to Outlook PST is a piece of the pie with a trusted solution. But, for a manual approach, you need technical knowledge and patience. So, choose your solution wisely.
We have explained to you the top 2 techniques to export Google Workspace to Outlook PST for single and multiple account users.
#1 Manually Export G Suite to PST
The below steps help you know how to export G Suite to PST for a single user. But with this solution, you need to install the Outlook application on your system. If you don’t want to install MS Outlook, then you should use the Google Workspace Migration tool.
Phrase 1- Enable IMAP setting
- Login to your G Suite account.
- Then, go to Settings >> See all settings.
- Click on the Forward and POP/IMAP options.
- Enable IMAP from IMAP Access and Save changes.
Phrase 2 – Configure G Suite Account in Outlook
- Open MS Outlook >> File >> Add Account and configure G Suite by adding your email address and password.
- Now, wait for hours to sync G Suite Inbox emails in Outlook. If two-step verification is enabled, then allow access in the permission window.
- In Outlook, Go to File >> Open and Export >> Import/Export.
- Select “Export to a file” from the “Import and Export Wizard” box, and then click “Next.”
- Choose “Outlook Data File (.pst)”, and then click “Next.”
- Select the mailbox folder that you want to export to PST format.
- Choose the desired output folder, and then click the Finish button.
- At last, go to the location selected to find your PST files having G Suite emails. Manually exporting G Suite inbox to PST completed.
#2 Export Emails from Google Workspace to PST without Outlook
The manual trick is a challenging task. It is why you should know about the one-stop trusted solution for exporting G Suite mailboxes to PST files.
BitRecover G Suite Backup Wizard is a potential solution to migrate emails, mailboxes, folders, and more from the Google Workspace account directly to PST. It has a simplified and user-friendly interface. Using this software, you can export selected folders from G Suite to Outlook PST. Moreover, you can sort G Suite emails using the filter option such as date, to, from, or subject for the task. The best part is that you don’t need to install anything else, not even Outlook, in order to export G Suite mailboxes to PST files.
Steps to Migrate G Suite to Outlook in One Go
Note -Please test the software’s working with the demo version of the BitRecover Gmail Backup to Outlook PST Converter tool. It is absolutely free of cost and permits you to export a few G Suite data items to your Outlook account. Once you are completely satisfied with it, then you can buy the license keys for the product.
- Firstly, download the software and enter your G Suite account credentials, such as email address and password.
Note: Check Use Batch Mode, especially for the G Suite admin console. Upload a .csv file of multiple user profiles’ credentials and click Login.
- Secondly, users can select multiple mailboxes at once to export Google Workspace to a PST file. Choose PST as the saving option.
- Thirdly, click the “change” button to pick a location for the resultant data.
- Now, users can also use the “Filter” option to organize their emails and then click “Backup.”
- The process of exporting G Suite emails to PST started. Users can see a live conversion report in the software interface. Once completed, you get a message and hit the Ok button.
- Congratulations! You have just migrated from G Suite to PST.
Now you can log in to your Outlook account and, with the help of the Import/Export option, just import PST file into Outlook
Unique Features of the Tool
- User-friendly GUI -The recommended software performs the entire task through a user-friendly, easy-to-use interface.
- Single/ Multiple User Account Email Migration.
(a) Single user account email conversion: Simply enter your G Suite email account details to export G Suite to Outlook PST.
(b) Email conversion for multiple users accounts: For this, you must upload a CSV file containing the details of multiple G Suite accounts, such as email address and password.
- Exclude Unnecessary Data Items: Using the Gmail to Outlook migration tool, users can exclude unwanted folders like junk folders, sent items, personal folders, etc.
- What mailbox size is acceptable when exporting G Suite to PST file?
Ans. The software has no limitations in terms of mailbox size and the number of emails. A user can export their G Suite mailbox to PST file of any size.
- How can I convert G Suite old emails to Outlook PST file?
Ans. The software has an in-built filter function. If you check this, you have four useful options to export old emails from G Suite workspace to a PST file, and they are date, subject, to, and from.
- I want to know on which Windows PC I can install your software.
Ans. You need to install the tool on a computer running Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, or Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2013, and prior versions.
4. Can I use this tool without an internet connection?
Ans. No, the Google Workspace Migration tool needs reliable internet access to function properly. because to link your cloud account, it asks for your G Suite account details. But it will not save your account details in your database.
However, if you want to export all emails from G Suite workspace account to PST file for any reason, trust professional software for the task. Using the top two tricks mentioned in the above blog can help you accomplish the Google Workspace to Outlook export process without any difficulty. Hence, this tool is free from any bugs or errors. That’s all for this guide.
Read More: Simple Way to Restore Outlook OST File