In today’s article, we will tell you how to do a digital marketing course after 12th. As we all know that digital marketing is a field that is growing very fast in the present time and everyone wants to make a career in this field. But before making a career in digital marketing, you must have all the information related to this field.
Let us also tell you here that after 12th it can be a very good career option. If you like to spend time on the internet and you have passed 12th then you can make your career in this field. In today’s article, we will tell you all the necessary things related to digital marketing so that if you want to make a career in it after the 12th, then you will get the right guidance.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- What should be the eligibility for a digital marketing course
- Best Digital Marketing Course Institute List
- Top Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
- Digital Marketing Course Books & Study Materials
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is a course in which the candidate is given training in Internet marketing, that is, he is taught how to promote any product or service online through a digital medium. Let us tell you here that digital means internet, phone, social media, computer, etc., and through them, the promotion of a product is called digital marketing.
For information, let us tell you that digital marketing is a course in which it is taught how you can work in the digital world. Apart from this, let us tell you that this best digital marketing course in Rohini is for 3 months, 6 months or up to 1 year.
In this course, the candidate is given training in various topics of digital marketing such as SEO, SEM, social media marketing, content marketing, Google AdWords. , Google Adsense, etc. and if one wishes, one can take training in any one subject.
What is the Eligibility for a Digital Marketing Course after 12th?
The candidate must have the following qualifications to do the course-
- The student should have passed at least the 12th class from any recognized institute.
- If a student has done graduation then he can also do this course.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Digital Marketing Course Institute List
If you want to do the course and you do not know from which institute you should do your course, then for this let us tell you that whenever you choose the institute for digital marketing or SEO course in Rohini, then take admission in only that institute whose digital marketing Have a good record of imparting training in the field of If you take admission in any institute without knowing the information, then both your time and money will be wasted.
Following we are giving you information about some digital marketing institutes which are as follows –
- SimplyLearn, Bangalore
- AIMA-All India Management Association, Delhi
- Next-G Education – New Delhi
- DSIM- Delhi School of Internet Marketing, Delhi and Bangalore
- Learning Catalyst Mumbai
- Digital Vidya Branches All Over India
- New Delhi YMCA, Delhi
- Jika, Indore
- Institute of Digital Marketing-IDM Mumbai
- Internet Marketing School, Kolkata
Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
While doing digital marketing course, you are given training in the following courses so that you can become a good digital marketer-
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Website planning and creation
- Search Engine Optimization-SEO
- Search Engine Marketing – SEM
- Social Media Marketing-SMM
- Content strategy
- Web analytics
- Digital Media Planning and Buying
- Web remarketing
- Email marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Youtube advertising
- E-commerce management
- Online Reputation Management
- Blogging & Affiliate Marketing
- Campaign setting
Digital Marketing Course Books and Study Material If you are doing a digital marketing course then the following books will prove to be very useful for you-
- Digital marketing by Ryan Deiss and Russ Henneberry
- Google AdWords for beginners: a do-it-yourself guide to PPC advertising by Corey Rabazinski
- SEO for beginners: an introduction to SEO basics by Search Engine Journal
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Internet marketing: top 10 most effective strategies by Sergey Puchkov
- Hug your haters by Jay Baer
- Social media marketing by Mark Smith
- Epic content marketing by Joe
- Web analytics 2.0 by Avinash Kaushik
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Inbound Marketing by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah
Digital Marketing Course Fees
The fees for digital marketing courses depend on which institute you are doing your course from because different fees are charged in each institute.
There are many such institutes that are very reputed and where very good digital marketing training is given, but the fees in such institutes are very high, then there are some such institutes where fees are taken less.
By the way, if we see, for doing a digital marketing course, you may have to pay fees ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000.
Digital Marketer Salary
Digital marketing course is such a course, after doing which you will not have any problem for the job because in this field the candidate gets the job immediately after doing the course.
But your salary depends on how expert you are in digital marketing and in which company you are working. Any digital marketer initially gets a pay scale ranging from Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000 every month.
Also read: How to Increase Traffic on Blog
Friends, this was today’s article in which we gave you all the information about the digital marketing course. Through this post, we told you what digital marketing is and how you can do a digital marketing course.
Apart from this, we also gave you information about how much fees you may have to pay for doing a digital marketing course and how much salary you can get every month after doing the course.
Along with this, we also told you which are those digital marketing books, with the help of which you can improve your digital marketing skills even more. Through this article, we also told you which are the institutes in India from where you can do digital marketing courses.
We sincerely hope that today’s article has been very useful for you. You can also share this article on social media so that if a candidate wants to make a career in a digital marketing course after the 12th, then he can get the right information.