In this blog, we are going to discuss how to convert PNG to PDF file format. Here, you get the two different methods are manual and automated approaches to save PNG to PDF file in Windows 10, 8, and 7.
Therefore, if you want to send multiple PNG images through mail then firstly you need to change multiple PNG files into PDF file format. The PNG images files are large in size and can have issues while sending them.
So, in this article, you get the complete reliable solution to convert multiple PNG images into PDF format. Without facing any trouble. Let us start the conversion process step by step.
What are the Reasons to Save PNG to PDF File Format?
There are several reasons why users need to convert PNG images into PDF format. The most obvious one is the efficiency in sharing and storing the images. However, the PDF has established itself as a universal file type, viewable on nearly all electronic devices, including personal computers, tablets, mobile devices, and so on. Besides, PDFs are safe to use.
How to Change an Image PNG File into PDF Extension Manually?
Use the manual method to convert PNG File to PDF. Windows computer comes out with a default printer named “Microsoft Print to PDF” through which you make it easy to save multiple PNG files into PDF format. There are some steps below which support multiple types of image formats. Let us take a look!
- Firstly, Open the “PNG File / Image” On your Windows device.
- Now, make a right-click and then, select the “Print” option
- To select the “Microsoft Print to PDF” and click on the “Print” button
- In the next dialog box, enter the “File Name” and select destination location
- Finally, click to Save.
After using the manual method now below are some limitations to convert PNG to PDF extension.
Drawbacks of Manual Methods
There are many limitations and challenges for users while using the manual method to save PNG to PDF file in Windows 10 and below versions.
- It doesn’t provide the option to set the PDF page margin and other various useful options.
- Manual method is a time taking process and has a high risk of the data deletion during the multiple conversion process.
- It cannot convert multiple PNG files to PDF documents. And, users have to repeat the same process over and over.
- Therefore, it may affect the quality and properties of the PNG images.
These are the limitations that you occur during the conversion process to change PNG to PDF file. But don’t worry, in the next section of the blog we will provide you with a perfect solution that overcomes all the drawbacks of manual methods.
Automated Solution to Save Single or Multiple PNG Images into PDF Documents
Use the Image Conversion Software to convert multiple PNG images into PDF file extension with ease. This is a perfect tool through which you can easily execute the PNG conversion operation without losing the images quality in bulk. This utility allows users to set the page size, margin, and page orientation.
The PNG file to PDF document converter supports the MS Windows OS 11 (64 bit), 10, 8, 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) & Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2008.
Working Steps Using Software
Following are the steps to convert multiple PNG to PDF using tools which help you to make your conversion process easy and simple without any trouble. Steps are listed below:-
- Download and run the software to convert PNG to PDF file.
- Now, Add Files and Folders by clicking on the “Add File” and “Add Folder” option
- Then, use the “Move Up” and “Move Down” option to arrange the required image
- Click on the “Change” button to set the desired location of the images
- After that, software will display you the Preview of added images
- Select the “PDF” option from the Export file format options
- And, select the other PDF file settings option as per your requirements
- Click on the “Convert” button to change the PNG to PDF file format
- Finally, the conversion process software will display a message “Image Converted successfully”. Click on the Ok button to complete your task.
So, this is how we have completed the task successfully in easy and quick steps without facing any error or data loss. Now, in the next section, we are going to explain some advanced features for the same which help you a lot. Let us start for the same.
Advanced Features & Benefits For the Software
Use the automated software to get the unlimited benefits and features to save PNG to PDF files in Windows. Follow the below step by step for the conversion process:-
1. Convert Multiple PNG Files to PDF:- It allows users to change PNG to PDF files in bulk. Therefore, users can simply select the Add Files/ Add Folders option to insert many images and convert them into PDF in a single go.
2. Change Page Layout Settings:- This tool has three settings to customize your data.
- Margin: User can set the left, top, right, and down margin of the page from the size of 2mm to 10mm.
- Page Orientation: You can easily select the Portrait or Landscape mode of the exported file.
- Page Size: Change the size of your page which is normally A4 to change it as required.
3. Preserve PNG Image:- You can easily resize the image, the new assigned size of the image does not affect photo and picture quality. Therefore, the tool is designed with the latest mechanism to save PNG to PDF format and provide the best results.
4. Create Single PDF Files or Multiple PDF Documents:- This utility has two different options to save the converted files:-
- Generate PDF File For Each PNG Image: User can create a single file for each PNG image to be converted.
- Generate Single File For All Images: To create one file to store all the images.
Conclusion to Convert Multiple PNG to PDF
In this article, we have discussed how to convert PNG to PDF file format using both manual and automated methods. By using manual methods users can face the challenges to resolve this issue. We have mentioned the complete automated solution which is safe and secure and easy to use for both types of users technical and non-technical. So, it is a better option to use automated approaches to save multiple PNG images to PDF file extension without losing any data information.