When you’re cleaning the kitchen, it’s important to stay organized and tackle the major tasks first. This will ensure that you are able to get everything done in the most efficient manner possible.
- Clear any dirty dishes into the dishwasher and sink.
- Wipe out the sink immediately after washing dishes to prevent food residue from drying onto your sink and causing a mess later.
- When you wash dishes, remember to wipe out the sink right away.
- Clean the kitchen countertops, table, and stovetop.
- Shine cabinet fronts and backsplashes, anywhere that has obvious drips and splashes.
- Empty the garbage (if needed) and clean out its container. Allow it to drain into the sink while you clear plates and cooking equipment on the drainer that you washed earlier.
- Clean up spills as soon as possible. If something drops on the floor and doesn’t get cleaned up right away, bacteria can grow on top of it which will make cleaning more difficult later on down the road.
- Keep a compost/trash bowl handy. It’s okay if you don’t have one—just make sure to clean up spills ASAP!
- Hang clothes so they can dry naturally or put them in the laundry for a wash.
- Set days and times for doing things like taking out the trash or cleaning your desk. This will help you stay organized and get more done in less time!
Finally, try setting aside certain days and times for doing things like washing dishes or cleaning out the fridge—this will help keep things organized by making sure everything gets done at some point during each week rather than piling up over time!
Now that your kitchen is clean, it’s time to start thinking about food. In the next article in this series, we’re going to talk about managing your schedule so you can fit every single important task inside. So be sure to stay tuned!
So if you’re still looking for a cleaning service in San Jose, it’s time to give us a try. We can be trusted when it comes to spring cleaning and all other housekeeping services. Call us to book an appointment today and experience the power of our service.