Are you still seeking & worried about how to add Network Solution email to Outlook? So, this article, and make it so. We have explained the best methods to migrate network solutions email to Outlook directly.
Network Solutions Email is one of the best and trusted software with a large user base. It provides all the services related to website development like web hosting, website builders, and so on.
There are many features, email services require high prices without up-to-date functionality or security updates. It can also be a reason why users want to add Network Solution email to Outlook.
On the other hand, Outlook is a desktop software that comes with multiple features and a security guarantee. It is an Open Source software with a user-friendly interface. It provides the basic environment with updated benefits where the users can easily and quickly function without facing any hassle.
If you are hurry to add network solution emails to outlook then, use the best IMAP Email Migration Software.
Reasons to Migrate Network Solutions Email to Outlook
Microsoft Outlook provides security which is most important for the users to save and secure their data. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Outlook features get the auto-update option with easy advantage.
- It is known for its strong and quick searches like calendars, contacts, dates, and many more.
- It allows the configuration of IMAP accounts into it.
As we have already seen the advantage of Outlook over Network Mail. So, it becomes the best choice for the users to export Network Solutions email to Outlook. This migration procedure can be done in two steps. In the coming section, we will take a look at the both method and the step-wise process.
Appropriate Method – Network Solutions to Outlook Migration Tool
There is no manual method to add network solution email to Outlook. So, it becomes necessary to go with a reliable solution to accomplish the migration. The automated solution gives the user a 100% guaranteed solution with the security of their data.
Hence, go with the below-mentioned tool easy and simple through which users can easily migrate network solutions email to outlook without facing any issue.
How to Add Network Solution Email to Outlook? | Automatic Solution
If you want to export network solution emails to outlook in bulk then use the automatic solution which is highly recommended. There are several reasons why users are preferring efficient software to complete the conversion procedure.
Similar Read: Above we have an entire procedure to migrate network solution email to outlook. If you are interested in Network Solutions to Office 365 then refer to this page.
This automated software suggested by experts. It has a simple GUI. Technical and non-technical users can use this tool easily. There is a free demo version available that offers users to export the 10 files from the Network Solutions email to Outlook. After understanding the whole procedure you can easily upgrade to a licensed edition to export all.
There are Two Steps Involved to Migrate Network Solutions Email to Outlook
- Convert Network Solutions Email into PST Format
- Import PST Files to Outlook Using Import/Export Wizard
Let us start the working process for the same which is mentioned below step-wise:
Step 1: Convert Network Solutions Email into PST Format
Follow the steps to migrate network solution emails to Outlook without having any error:
- Download and run the software of your Windows Machine. Click on Open Button.
- Now, select Email Accounts and Add Account.
- A window of your Add Email Account will appear where you need to enter the email account details of your Network Solutions.
- Email like email and password. Then, click on Advanced Settings Button.
- Write down with the IMAP Server hit ‘Find’ and select ‘Add’
- The tool will fetch your data to be stored in Network Solutions and get a preview of your data in the software panel.
- Then, Go to Export Tab and select PST Option.
- Finally, the Next step is to apply the Data Filter and click on the Save Button.
Step 2: Import PST Files to Outlook Using Import/Export Wizard
So before starting the conversion process. First, you have to migrate the Network Solutions email into PST file format. Outlook only supports PST files. You have to export emails into PST format and then add them into Outlook manually.
- Open the Outlook Account on your system.
- After this, select the File Tab and click on the Open & Export then press on ‘Import/Export’.
- Now, go to the ‘Import & Export Wizard’ select an action as ‘Import from another program or file’, and Click on the Next Button.
- Select the file type to import as ‘Outlook Data File .pst’ and then click on the Next Button.
- Browse the PST file that you want to export. Click on ‘Next’.
- Now, choose the folder to export from as ‘Outlook Data File’, select the option to import items into the same folder in’ and drop-down arrow, select the Outlook email id, and press on the Next Button.
- You have successfully exported the PST file. Open and check.
Software Features & Benefits to Add Network Solution Email to Outlook
- It allows you to convert email files into PST file format without any hassle.
- The properties and folders hierarchy does not affect after the migration process.
- The utility does not put any limitation on file size and the amount of the data to be exported issues.
- There is a particular email item like email addresses, attachments can be backup without any error.
- The software is providing 100% ensures the data integrity after the conversion procedure without losing any data.
- The selective email items can easily migrate without any problems.
- Users can easily migrate Network Solutions email to multiple platforms including PDF, EML, and many more.
In the above article, we have explained the entire process to add network solution email to Outlook. There is no manual method available for Network Solutions to Outlook migration tool. In addition, the mentioned solution is the only option to migrate data from Network Solutions into Outlook. One can download the tool on all editions of Windows OS and it efficiently executes the conversion process without any data loss.