Do you want to access your Asus router from outside of your network? If yes, then you can know the exact steps on this guide. Steps for Asus router remote access is relatively straightforward and easy. But, you need to make sure that your router is capable of accessing remote connections. Also, ensure that you have enabled web access from WAN on your router’s web management page. This guide is made to tell you how to access Asus router from outside network.
How To Enable Web Access On The Asus Router From The WAN?
Follow the steps to enable the Asus router remote login-
- Enter the ip address of your Asus router into the web browser.
- Now ,you can also use the web address asus.com to get into the Asus router.
- Now, provide the login username and password to login to the router.
- Once you’re sign in, go to the ‘Advanced Settings’ and click on the ‘Administration’
- Now, click on the ‘System’
- Click ‘Yes’ to enable web access from WAN.
- Click ‘Apply’ to save the changes.
How To Access Asus Router From Outside Network?
Once you have enabled the Asus router remote login, then you can access your Asus router from any outside network to manage and configure the settings.
- You would be required to go for asus router login from any web browser on your laptop/ smartphone.
- Enter the login credentials of your Asus router. If the details are correct, you’ll get into the web management page of your Asus router.
- Now, you can remotely manage and configure the settings of your Asus router. You can change the wireless security settings, set up guest access, restrict or block devices, and more.
- Then ,press on the ‘Save’ option to apply the changes.
These were the steps on how you can access Asus router. However, if you face issues with Asus router remote access, then you can get back to us. Just dial our toll-free number and our technicians will help you.