Bananas are incredibly popular fruits. They can do wonders and can give you exceptionally high benefits from eating them. They are convenient, easy to carry, versatile, suitable for anyone, and make one of the staple ingredients of any dish including desserts or even snacks. You may wonder when to eat banana in a day. If you or anyone you know is going through a dilemma of what to eat in the morning, you can talk to the experts of PSRI Hospital.
So, here we have come up with the information that the best time is the morning time. You may wonder why? So, let us tell you that the majority of your body’s energy comes from morning food or breakfast. You should plan your breakfast carefully while you are mixing or matching different ingredients for yourself.
- You can happily start your day with bananas and can pair them with any other food. If you are taking any random spice for breakfast, you can eat bananas (at least) before having your meal (at least 15 minutes before).
- Bananas make a good option to bring on the energy and make you feel good. This way you will be able to stay fit and keep health hazards away from your body.
- Bananas make a healthy start to the day, they can kick start your day with good energy and with a healthy note.
- The best time to eat bananas is in the morning, especially if you are pairing the fruit with other fruits or oatmeal.
- This fruit alone can do wonders with your body that you may not be likely to think or understand.
What wonders can a banana do with your health?
Bananas are not only convenient and delicious, but they also add value to your meals. They are a good source of essential nutrients, for example, manganese, potassium, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6. A medium-sized banana consists of 118 grams of content which can provide you following nutritive values for your body:
- Calories: 105
- Carbs: 27 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Fat: 0.3 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Vitamin C: 17% of the Daily Value
- Vitamin B6: 22% of the DV
- Potassium: 12% of the DV
- Manganese: 16% of the DV
- Magnesium: 8% of the DV
Bananas are not only a good source of such nutritive values but they contain plant-based compounds. These compounds help you release stress, and inflammation and help you work on your chronic diseases. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), you should eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Eating a banana can help you with the energy of your body and spend your whole day in better health.
If you eat banana in a day, you are working on your protein and fat intake
The majority of calories come from carbohydrate-rich food, which means, you cannot purely depend on proteins and fats to maintain your carb-rich diet. In a banana, you can find nearly 8% of the combined content of both protein and fats. Protein is the structural unit of a healthy body, helping you produce tissues, muscles, cells, organs, skin, bones, and a healthy lifestyle. Meanwhile, fats help you provide instant energy with the help of fat-soluble nutrients. They play a significant role in the production of hormones and provide a healthy brain. Bananas are not wholly called a complete meal. If you use banana as a go-to snack, you can consider pairing it with other fruits and bread or peanut butter, a handful of walnuts, boiled eggs, and many more.
How many calories are you taking if you eat banana in a day?
Bananas are healthy and provide additional benefits to your body – including protecting yourself from harm. Bananas are considered high-carb food because it helps you produce more calories. This is why if you eat bananas in an uncountable manner daily, you can considerably get an unexplained weight gain. Additionally, bananas provide you with nearly 90% of calories coming alone from carbs. In case you eat an unripe green banana, the major source of carbs comes from starch. As the fruit ripens, the source of carbs becomes starch which converts into sugar on ripening. Thus, by the time you eat a banana, you are taking in a large portion of calories coming from sugar.
- If you do not balance your intake of bananas per day, you can have uncontrollable sugar levels. This can become difficult for your body and may result in diabetes or prediabetes.
- Additionally, if you eat too many bananas per day, you will work on the deficiency of additive nutrition in your body. It will not create room for the food that you should eat on a normal basis. This will make you lack other nutrients like calcium, iron, and vitamin D.
Eat banana in a day- It will help you maintain a healthy blood pressure
You may probably know that sodium is a risk factor for people with high blood pressure. What you may not know is that eating a banana can help you with a balanced diet of sodium, and potassium and can help you control hypertension. The process of controlling blood pressure lies in the kidney, which helps to regulate the content of electrolytes in the fluid in your body. The pair of kidneys filter blood and extra fluids directing the waste into the urine.
The balance of sodium and potassium helps to maintain the production of excess water in the body. When the balance goes off, your fluid is retained in the body and you develop the chances of blood pressure. This is why you should eat bananas that can help you maintain the balance and make you keep going for any activity!
Too much of any kind of single food can make you gain body weight. It can also lead to nutritional deficiency. You should eat at least one or two bananas per day, that is one of the considered or moderate intakes for most healthy bodies. Be sure that you eat fruits, vegetables, and other meals in a balance so that they all can help you provide nutritional values.