You are never too young or too old to start taking care of your skin. In fact, skin care and protection should be an essential part of your health, fitness, and beauty regime. If you take care of your skin, your skin will take care of you! But with all of the lotions, creams and potions on the market, it can be difficult to know what product will work for your skin. Many products claim to remove wrinkles or heals dry skin and others claim to contain expensive ingredients that say will help improve the effects of the product. Here is a guide to the basic skin care products on the market and how you can identify which product will work best for you by Hair Rejuvenation Treatment.
A Look at the Products
There are several types of skin care products that may make a useful additional to your daily skin care. These include cleansers, sunscreens, moisturizers, eye creams, toners, exfoliants, retinoids, herbals and skin care supplements.
Skin toners offer an extra cleansing properties to the skin that helps remove oils, dirt and makeup. But if your skin has become dry, avoid using toners or use less frequently. These skin care products often contain alcohol or acetone and it can aggravate dry or sensitive skin.
Sunscreen is an essential product for the care and protection of our skin. While it is true that some exposure to sunshine is necessary for the body to synthesize vitamin D. You really only need 10-15 minutes each day to accomplish this. Excess sun exposure can cause changes in the skin cells leading to damages which can develop brown spots, skin cancer, dry skin and premature wrinkles. It doesn’t matter if your skin is fair or dark, both skin color can become damage if its being expose too much of the sun. Prevent sun damages and lower your risk of developing skin issues by applying a liberal amount of sunscreen with at least a SPF 15 cream or lotion daily. Many moisturizers come with sunscreen already included.
Topical Vitamin A based products called Retinoids have made significant advances in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. They help to temporarily “plump up” wrinkle areas and diminish its visibility.
Cleansers help to remove dirt, debris, pollutants and perspiration that accumulate on your skin throughout the day. These cleansers may come in liquid, foam or bar form.
An eye cream can help improve the condition of the fragile skin around the eyes. It helps to hydrate and protect the eye area and it may even help to. Minimize dark circles or temporarily tighten fine lines.
The use of moisturizer and cleansers help improve the appearance of skin by sloughing off dead skin cells on the surfaces. These may also help to smooth out the skin’s appearance and even discoloration from over exposure to the sun. As we age, the skin builds up dead skin cells which makes us look older, have rough skin and wrinkles or fine lines appear. Your skin appears healthy and youthful by exfoliating daily as well as feeling cleanliness and freshness.
Coenzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring cellular antioxidant that has shown potential. In the prevention and treatment of several disease, such as heart disease, Parkinson’s Disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer. It is also utilized in many moisturizing products for wrinkles reducing properties.
Green tea and other herbal antioxidants can be applied. Topically or taken orally to fight free radical damage and improve its overall appearance.
Moisturizers can soothe dry skin and make wrinkles less noticeable. They come in cream, lotion and oil form. Oily based moisturizers are good for severely dry skin. Whereas a cream or lotion is a better choice. For the face as it will leave the face feeling less heavy and greasy. To get good results, use a moisturizer right after bathing to seal moisture into your skin.
Identifying the Ingredients Label
You may be wondering why skin care products come with such a confusing labeling system. The Food and Drug Administration receives many requests each year to. Decipher the language of cosmetic and personal care product labels. But while the FDA empathize with consumers, there really is no way to change the labeling and keep the information accurate.
The ingredients need to be listed by the chemical names because it is essentially what they are. Even though a product may be marketed by its trade name, the labeled name will provide little clue as to identify its ingredients. But despite the technical language of the personal care product’s label, it is possible to glean some useful information. Ingredient labeling must be listed in sequence based on how much is included in the formula. As a consumer, you can compare similar products by seeing where a particular ingredient falls on the list. For instance, if you have sensitive skin, you may want to avoid products. That has alcohol listed as its first ingredient verse having alcohol listed as one of the last ingredients.
Natural Skin Care: Herbs Make the Difference for Ethnic Skin
When it comes to natural skin care, herbs contained in products can have a very positive impact on ethnic skin. There is a fundamental difference in the way herbal skin care and conventional skin care works.
Herbs themselves, contain not only single active constituents, but many active constituents that provide necessary nutrients to the skin. These multiple compounds acting together, can more effectively address skin problems from every angle.
Remember, plant cells and human cells are very compatible. What does all this mean? It means that herbals treat not just the symptoms, but the underlying cause. Of any existing skin or health condition more effectively.
It is well-known that herbs are more gentle in nature. On not only the skin, but the body as a whole. This can be attributed to the fact that herbs have been extracted as naturally occurring substances. Herbs are gentle and do not produce any major, toxic side effects on skin.
This is especially beneficial for skin of color, as it is more reactive. By nature than most other skin types and needs both the gentlest, and most effective treatment. Make no mistake about it, herbal skin care may be gentler, but this does not mean it is less effective. You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Rule #1: Look beyond the claims of the product
While advertising is a huge influence in the skin care market, it is important to be wise in dealing with the claims of any one particular product. If the product claims to reduce fine lines and eliminate wrinkles are these claims supported by reviews of real people who have used the product and seen positive results?
Rule #2: Don’t worry about the presence of any one ingredient
With so many competing creams on the market, there’s bound to be some degree of separation in which ingredients they all contain. Instead of getting fixated on which product a skin cream “must” contain, try to see what any individual product can bring to your skin care routine.
Rule #3: Avoid Irritants
Ok, so while it can be good to have a range of essential nutrients in your skin care regime, there are definitely some skin care products that you would do well to avoid. Products that irritate the skin can actually increase wrinkles and weaken the skin against protection from environmental damage, such as UV from the sun’s rays, which is most definitely NOT what you want!
Methods of treatment
One of the many solutions can be hair transplantation. This is a modern method of hair transplantation. The term in scientific language is called stereoscopic follicular unit hair transplantation. This process resembles the natural hair growth. The hair from the healthy areas is removed and placed one at a time on the affected areas. However, one must take help from an expert or a specialist for this kind of procedure.
You can also use various combinations of medications topical or oral for good results. If you want a non-surgical treatment with therapeutic decreased level lasers to pass light energy produced to treat damaged, thin and fine hair, you can go for Laser hair rejuvenation. This female hair loss treatment has the ability to stimulate the natural growth and enhance the thickness of the natural health.
How does iGrow work?
1) Powerful as well as effective. The iGrow has 51 powerful light sources to provide full scalp coverage which includes 21 laser diodes and 30 LED lights. Combination laser and LED light therapy offers the optimum wavelength and frequency to treat hair loss. The output from iGrow is equivalent to most in-office clinical hair lasers, and as powerful as clinical solutions. Compare that to most hand-held laser comb or brush, they only have 9-15 laser lights, and use either low level laser or LED light.
2) Easy and convenience to use, no tiresome manual movement required as operating a handheld laser device. You just simply put it on your head and relax. Two or three times per week for about 20 minutes are enough. With hands-free operation, you can do other things while receiving treatment, such as reading, watching TV, or even listening to music, because the iGrow has built-in headphones that make it compatible with an iPod or MP3 player.
3) Programmed for men and women. The iGrow has a remote controller with five pre-set modes; three modes for men and two modes for women. Each mode is designed for different hair patterns with specific treatment.
4) The iGrow uses only low level laser and LED light to operate. This “cool laser” technology is safe to use, because it produces no heat, will not burn or injure the skin.
5) No more monthly bills for topical, shampoos, or doctor visits. Just one-time purchase and all you have to do is using iGrow as directed to maintain strong, healthy hair for a life time.
iGrow Users Reviews
1. Results from using iGrow are rapid and substantial. Generally, using iGrow as directed, most user report that within 12 weeks, they experience the cessation of excess hair loss, and their hair become thicker, fuller, and healthier within 24 weeks.
2. For best results, follow the recommended treatment schedule. Use the iGrow® 3 times a week on non-consecutive days. Each therapy session approximately take 20 minutes. It is essential to understand that consistent use provides optimum results.
3. During the first few treatments, some users (less than 2%) may experience a transient headache; it is because the iGrow treatment does increased blood flow in the scalp to promote the repair of damaged cells and weakened hair follicles.
4. Please note that Low level light therapy only works for people with existing hair follicles. It works best for people in the early stages of hair loss or thinning, but not for people suffers severe hair loss due to disease or medical causes.
What causes Alopecia in women?
Almost fifty percent of women worldwide experience alopecia during their adult years. Here is a look at some of the leading causes of alopecia in women:
• Medical conditions: Certain medical conditions such as change in hormone levels, vitamin deficiencies, thyroid problems, lupus or anemia can lead to excessive alopecia in women. It is also common for women to lose hair during pregnancy or following childbirth. While the alopecia reverses itself in most women after childbirth, some women may continue to experience issues in regrowing hair.
• Unhealthy diet and inadequate water: Following a healthy, balanced diet is vital to ensuring lustrous hair growth. Include food items rich in iron, zinc, proteins and Vitamin B. Taking multivitamin pills or pre-natal pills will also help meet your vitamin deficiencies. Keep your body well hydrated by consuming adequate amounts of water throughout the day.
• Stress: Although stress is an inevitable part of today’s hectic lifestyle, high stress levels can increase the level of sodium in the body, which in turn leads to alopecia. Take up yoga or meditation to keep stress under control.
Sometimes even with adequate hydration, balanced diet and absence of medical issues or excess stress, women may experience alopecia. In this case, it is best to use hair treatments from trusted brands.