What is digital freight brokerage?
A digital freight broker is an online “marriage broker” who connects shippers (individual businesses or shipping organizations) with truck drivers. It often connects firms and drivers fast and effectively via a mobile or online application with pre-programmed algorithms. Consider it like internet dating for truckers.
This is how a typical digital freight brokerage procedure works:
- A shipper has to send a shipment, but they don’t have a long-term contract with a transportation company to pick it up.
- The shipper enters information regarding the delivery into the digital freight broker’s app, such as the pick-up location, weight, number of pallets, destination, timeframe, special accommodations, and so on.
- An algorithm is used by the digital freight brokerage to locate local drivers who can meet those needs.
- It notifies the truck driver about the package, and who can subsequently accept (or decline) it depending on their availability.
- The shipper and the driver are matched within minutes. They accept the terms and are ready to hit the road.
- Machine learning may be used by the digital broker to help optimize routes and improve the supply chain with various technologies.
Zion Market Research added a new report “Digital Freight Brokerage Market Future Scope 2028” in its database, which provides an expert and in-depth analysis of key business trends and future market development prospects, key drivers and restraints, profiles of major market players, segmentation, and forecasting. A Digital Freight Brokerage Market provides an extensive view of size, trends, and shape has been developed in this report to identify factors that will exhibit a significant impact in boosting the sales of the Digital Freight Brokerage Market in the near future.
This comprehensive Digital Freight Brokerage Market research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR, and key drivers.
Global Digital Freight Brokerage Market competition by top manufacturers/players, sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD), and market share for each manufacturer/player; the top players include:
Key Market Players
- Echo Global Logistics Inc.
- Coyote Logistics
- Transfix LLC
- Cargomatic Inc.
- Trucker Path Inc.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Inc.
- Cargocentric Inc.
- Uber Freight
- TGMatrix Limited.
The company profile also includes a company overview, revenue information, and product overview. This section helps to understand businesses operating in the industry to understand the strategies of the key players and the factors that are helping them excel in the industry. The competitive scenario is also helpful for the new entrants in the business to know their competitors as well as their business plans.
Type Segment Analysis
vertical Segment Analysis
- Food and Beverages
- Healthcare & e-commerce
- Others (Defense, Aerospace, etc.)
Browse Press Release @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/digital-freight-brokerage-market
Geographically, the Digital Freight Brokerage Market report is split globally into several key Regions, with sales, revenue (USD), market share, and growth rate for these regions, during the forecast period, including:
Digital Freight Brokerage Market segmented by regions/countries:
- North America ( United States)
- Europe ( Germany, France, UK)
- Asia-Pacific ( China, Japan, India)
- Latin America ( Brazil)
- The Middle East & Africa
The report also provides the analysis and estimate for the Digital Freight Brokerage Market on a global as well as regional level. The research report also provides historical data along with the trending aspects and future estimates of the market growth and trends. The report also consists of restraints and drivers for the Digital Freight Brokerage Market and the influence on the overall growth of the market.
Market Key Factors & Aspects of this Report:
The global Digital Freight Brokerage Market research report also provides in-detail forecast analysis based on the current and past business trends and analytical techniques. The important Segments are broadly segmented based on the constant changes in the development and quality parameters, reliability, end-user demands, and applications. Also, the Digital Freight Brokerage Market report also entails the market’s key strategic industry developments consisting of research & development, new product launches, acquisitions & mergers, partnerships, agreements, joint ventures & collaborations, and regional growth of key participants in the market on the regional and global basis.
Moreover, the research report assessed market key features, consisting of revenue, capacity utilization rate, price, gross, growth rate, consumption, production, export, supply, cost, market size & share, industry demand, export & import analysis, and CAGR.
Analysis of COVID-19 scenarios:
COVID-19 is expected to have a greater impact on commerce than any previous recent crises. Companies that have a clear understanding of future trade scenarios are expected to begin their comeback to a stronger position.
The epidemic will almost certainly affect global trade more severely and for longer than in previous crises.
The intensity of the interruption will differ by commodity, trade route, and mode of transportation, and it will be influenced by regional disparities in the severity of the crisis.
What this Digital Freight Brokerage Market research report offers:
1. Global Digital Freight Brokerage Market size, share assessments for the regional and country-level segments.
2. Global Market Trends, Drivers, Constraints, Growth Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations.
3. Digital Freight Brokerage Market forecasts for 5 years along with historical data of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets.
4. Competitive landscaping mapping the key trends.
5. Major company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
6. Strategic recommendations for the new companies and startups.
8. Supply chain trends map the latest technological advancements.
9. Strategic recommendations in business segments based on the market estimations.