There are many reasons your vehicle might have been impounded, You probably just want to get it out of the impound and get back on the road early. For this, car insurance for impounded cars is a must. At the Release my vehicle, they are offering affordable short-term plans, as well as yearly insurance policies for when you are coming back from a driving ban or confidence.
Get a Quote
- The company schemes from more than 30 insurers.
- Non-judgemental team to assist you to get back on the road without much fuss.
- We don’t automatically presume you are a poor driver if you have a record.
- Flexible cover available-from same day to yearly plans.
- Our company is offering car insurance for impounded cars insurance quotes where other brokers don’t.
- The spectrum of deals and optional extras, from key care to breakdown cover.
- We are also offering coverage for motoring and non-motoring convictions.
- Our aim is to beat any other quote you have received.
Short-term cover available for impounded car insurance
Many insurance policies will only provide cover for 28 days as a minimum as this is often a requirement in order to get your vehicle out of impound. That is the main reason, we are offering 24-hour impound insurance, which covers drivers for the journey from the pull yard back home.
Contact Release my vehicle team and they will be really happy to assist. We are offering convicted car insurance for those coming back from a ban or conviction.
Impounded car insurance for those aged under 21
If the driver is under 21, our large range of trusted underwriters can assist the driver to get a good deal. With more than 30 insurers to compare, our company is confident that we can help the driver to get a reasonable quote.
Why do I require impounded vehicle insurance?
As a result, the driver will require proper insurance to get his/her vehicle out of impound.
Why has my car often been impounded?
- Driving without any insurance policy.
- Driving dangerously or carelessly.
- Illegally parking the vehicle.
- Causing a deterrent.
What to do if the car is impounded?
It will depend on the reason why the car was impounded, the driver might have to pay penalty charges, face endorsement points on his/her license, go to court, or face a driving ban.
What will be the effect on insurance?
All this will more likely increase the premiums for many years to come. Most insurers and brokers believe that being a risk once makes a risk forever.
At Release my Vehicle, we are working slightly differently. We understand that one bad decision does not make automatically make the driver a criminal. We think the driver will more likely drive to safety by not getting in trouble again. Our company is also offering insurance for convicted drivers so the driver can get the cover he/she requires.
What do I require to release my impounded vehicle?
The driver will require to bring the following items in order to recover the vehicle:
- Proof of the identity like a driving license or passport.
- A valid certificate of vehicle insurance.
- Proof of the ownership of the vehicle.
- MOT certificate or proof of previous MOT appointment.
- A piece of valid tax details.
Release my vehicle is covering all kinds of vehicles that have been impounded. It does not matter if the driver requires impound insurance for the van, let us know and we will try to help the vehicle.
Can the vehicle be impounded for no insurance?
Yes, it is one of the most typical reasons for impounding. Call the team of Release my vehicle if the driver is require insurance cover for impounded vehicle collection.
How Can I get my vehicle out of impound without any insurance?
The driver will require an active insurance policy to get the car out of the impound. If the driver doesn’t have an active policy when the driver goes to the tow yard.
How much is the cost to get a vehicle out of impound?
The standard cost to get the car out of impound is around 150 pounds, and additional 10-20 pounds per day depending on the size of the vehicle. The daily charge is generally 10 pounds for two-wheeled vehicles and 20 pounds for small vans and cars.
If the driver is struggling to find cover, just call our team and let our team know about the circumstances. We will examine what we can perform.
Who can pick up the impounded vehicle?
The owner of the vehicle should pick it up from the pound. But, in some cases, someone else can gather it on the driver’s behalf-so long as they bring proof that you cannot attend. There are a few reasons for it that include:
- In hospital
- Currently immobile and not able to drive
- In someone hands
- The driver cannot attend because of understanding or medical reasons.