The main job of the refrigerator is cooling; It keeps the summer smoothies, milkshakes and your favorite ice-creams absolutely chilled and ready to eat. Further, it also serves as the perfect restoration home for your veggies, milk and water during summers. We understand how it feels when you come home after a long tiring day, open your refrigerator door to quench your thirst with chilled water but instead get it at room temperature.You might feel frustrated and proceed to call the Fridge repair in Bareilly, but before that, you must try some of the troubleshooting tips that may help you to deal with the issue.
- Check the current supply: The foremost thing you should do is to check the plug and socket, make sure the electric supply is active. Try power off and on or unplug and plug it again. You may also check the current supply with the help of a tester.
- Reset temperature: Many times the temperature settings are the culprit for your non-cooling fridge. Check your thermostat and try resetting the temperature to get your refrigerator back to cooling.
- Shut doors properly: Fridge can only cool evenly while their doors are tightly closed. Unknowingly, or in a hurry might leave the door hanging. Children often used to do this.
- Detect blocked air vents: During summers we store too many edibles in our refrigerator making the air vents blocked fully or partially. Reduce your appliance load and see if it’s cooling or not.
- Monitor voltage: Less or insufficient voltage may reduce the effectiveness of your refrigerator. If your home’s power keeps on fluctuating, your refrigerator won’t be able to function properly. In this case, try connecting a stabilizer.
- Clean condenser coils: These coils are attached to the back of your refrigerator and are often dirty. It is often the cause behind a non-cooling refrigerator. Unplug your fridge and try extensive cleaning of the clogged condenser coils. Also, make sure that your food cooling agent is kept a few inches away from the wall.
- System too old to function: On an average Fridge stops functioning efficiently after 7-10 years of purchasing. However, it may occur at any point in time.
What if the problem persists?
The above- mentioned reasons behind a non-cooling refrigerator are small and can be solved by the owner themselves. However, if you can’t diagnose and resolve it on your own try calling an expert for fridge repair in Bareilly. Apart from the listed issues, there are numerous other reasons for a non-cooling refrigerator such as:
- A damaged compressor
- Gas leakage
- Non-working condenser
- Broken refrigerator
- Need of servicing
One point services don’t recommend repairing or replacing parts of your refrigerator without having any experience. It’s a professional thing and that’s why it’s better to hire an experienced and qualified technician for fridge repair in Bareilly but you don’t even need to bother about finding a refrigerator repair in Bareilly as you have already found us. We offer all services related to your appliances. No matter what the problem is, our highly qualified team of technicians will immediately identify and resolve the issue right from its roots. Moreover, unlike others, we offer a 15 days service warranty on each and every repair service. Further to protect you from any kind of health risks we perform our operations in light of corona guidelines. Now if you have got all your answers, just do nothing but book an appointment with us and sit back at ease.Once you get connected to us your concern becomes our topmost priority and we resolve it in the minimum possible time. In order to book an appointment with One point Services you can dial 8400900581 or log on to www.onepointservices.co.in. Another easy way to book an appointment is to download our android app from google play store. For us your comfort and happiness matters a lot for us and therefore we are available for you all seven days of the week.