Fixing Network installation Error in HP Printers
HP is one of the renowned printer manufacturers and has been producing large variants of printers equipped with the features enabling the users to multitask. It’s the epitome of versatility and is the most sought-after printer brand. However, sometimes, HP printers come across certain issues that obstruct you in executing your print jobs or other tasks.
The queue of errors in the HP printer includes Network Installation Error during your HP printer software installation for a wireless printer. It’s tormenting to have encountered this issue, but there are also ways to deal with it. You can proceed with the steps mentioned below to overcome Network Installation Error in HP Printers.
Steps to fix Network Installation Error in HP Printers
On coming across a frustrating network installation error in your HP printers, you can initiate the rectification by restarting your PC which usually fixes any issue easily. If this doesn’t help, the other methods have also been discussed for you to try to overcome installation failure errors. Check out the methods discussed ahead.
Restart your PC
You can get over the Network Installation Error in HP Printers by restarting your PC, printer, router, and all of the connected devices. To do this, you may follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, switch off your router by pressing its power button.
- Next, unplug all the connected USBs, Ethernet cables, and your HP printer from the PC.
- Shut down your PC and remove the power cord.
- After waiting for a few minutes, reconnect the PC power cord to the power supply.
- Reconnect all the plugs, including your HP printer, back to the PC and reopen your PC. Turn your router back on.
The above steps should help you effortlessly overcome the error. If this method doesn’t fix it, you can check out the next method ahead.
Uninstall existing driver Network installation
You can also try uninstalling the existing HP printer driver to deal with Network Installation Error in HP Printers. To do this:
- Go to your PC’s Windows menu and open programs and features in the Control Panel.
- Find your HP printer model enlisted and right-click on it. Now select Uninstall option.
- Confirm the uninstall in the User Account Control message by clicking on Yes.
- Proceed with the uninstall process by following the instructions and restart the PC once the HP driver is successfully uninstalled.
Uninstalling the current HP printer driver helps in this regard. However, if it doesn’t get you the results, you may try out the next method.
Repair corrupted files followed by a restart
Repairing corrupted files may also get you out of the Network Installation Error in HP Printers. You can do this using the steps given below:
- Firstly, close all the open programs and applications on your PC.
- Next, go to the Windows command and right-click on it. Select the “Run as administrator” option.
- On being asked, type “sfc/scannow” in the given space and press Enter.
- You will have all the corrupted files identified in your system.
- Now, you would be required to download the HP Print and Scan Doctor and run the apps to repair the corrupted files.