The QuickBooks error code C=343 shows up whenever the user fails to access their company file. Usually, it happens because the desktop application isn’t updated regularly. Hence, we will get to know more about the causes and methods of fixing the QuickBooks error message C=343 with ease.
When talking about Qb errors, it simply signifies that there is an issue with the operating system, an issue with running a particular task in the software, or difficulty in utilizing the software. The issue of QuickBooks error code C=343 can interrupt the users from using the software to its optimum level. Whenever this error message appears, it shows up with the following warning message:
Unexpected Error: An error has occurred in QuickBooks C = 343.”
Further, the error message will advise QB users to reboot their applications. However, it isn’t an effective way of troubleshooting the error. Hence, we decide to come up with a list of comprehensive methods to fix the issue.
What are the Causes That Lead Users To QuickBooks error code C=343
There are countless reasons for this error to appear. However, we were able to identify some of the most prominent reasons that can directly affect the software and lead the system towards this error.
- If there are unregistered QB files, then it may lead to the issue. Hence, the user has to re-register their files when the QB software is not working. After that, the users can choose to reboot the application. It will help verify if the error is resolved or not. If the problem persists, then the user has to reinstall their core XML services and other components of Microsoft windows.
- When there is un-updated software, it can cause issues. The same goes for this issue as well. Hence, users need to verify if they are using the latest version of the QB application or not. To verify, simply press the F2 key from your keyboard and the product information will appear.
If the MSXML file is damaged or misplaced, it can lead to QuickBooks error code C=343. The web browser and other programs in the system need this DLL file because it has all the data and resources to connect the two.
Here is How you can Fix QuickBooks Error Code C=343
We came up with two of the most effective methods to resolve the issue. Take a look at these methods and carefully try every step in these troubleshooting methods to resolve the QuickBooks error code C=343.
Fix 1: Disable The Compatibility Mode
- Firstly, the user has to close their desktop software that is currently opened on the windows. After that, they need to right-click the QB icon and choose the properties option.
- It will redirect the users to the compatibility section tab. Here, users need to uncheck the run this program option, only to check it again. After that, select Ok and proceed with the steps.
- However, if the box was unchecked already, click cancel and look for the next troubleshooting method.
Fix 2: Save The MSXML files
One must know that the third-party apps of windows are integrated to QB, as it functions properly because of them.
IF 32-bit system
- Firstly, go running, type Regsvr32 MSXML.dll, and press enter.
- After that, a message will appear stating Successfully registered status. A prompt will show up saying succeed. After that, reboot the software.
If 64-bit system
- Initially, open the run command and type cmd to the command prompt window to appear.
- Press enter and type CD-Windows-syswow64. After that, press Ok and type Regsvr 32 MSXML3.dll.
- Now click enter again and type Regsvr 32 MSXML4.dll and press the enter button again.
- All the DLL files will get registered successfully. Finally, reboot the QB software.
Also Read: Resolving QuickBooks Error 3180
We hope that these two methods will help you resolve the QuickBooks error code C=343. However, if the problem is yet unresolved, reach out to the error support team for quick resolution of QuickBooks error message C=343.